Kerala University Recruitment 2020 – Kerala University scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Programmer, Senior Programmer – 02 posts on contract basis at the Computer Centre, University of Kerala. Candidates who completed their B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA graduates are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 11 September 2020 to the below mentioned venue. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NIELIT Recruitment 2020 for System Consultant
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/Research Associates
- Dr YSP University Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Lecture
Kerala University Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Programmer/ Senior Programmer|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Walk-in Date||11 September 2020|
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum of first class in aggregate from a recognized University in India. OR
- MCA after completing a regular full-time course from any recognized University in India with a minimum of first class in aggregate. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science) after completing B.Sc (Computer science) or BCA degree recognized by University of Kerala, with a minimum of first-class for both graduation and post-graduation.
- Technical Experience: Experience in using latest RDBMS tools in network environment with server class
Operating System/ Web Programming tools
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with not less than 60% marks OR
- MCA OR M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Engineering) after completing B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA with not less than 60% marks.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Programmer: Not more than 36 years
- Senior Programmer: Not more than 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Programmer: 01 post
- Senior Programmer: 01 post
- Programmer: Rs.25,000/-
- Senior Programmer: Rs.35,000/-
Kerala University Recruitment Selection Process for Programmer/ Sr Programmer:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply Kerala University Recruitment 2020 for Programmer/ Sr Programmer?
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form with necessary documents in original at the time of interview to the mentioned venue on 11 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 11 September 2020 at 11 AM Reporting Time: 8:30 AM