Karwar District Court Recruitment – District and Session Court, Uttara Kannada (Karnataka) announced notifications for 16 Stenographer vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment are given below.
Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||24 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination
Technical Qualification: Senior Shorthand and Senior Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent examination.
Age Limit (As on 24.04.2019):
- For General Merit: 18 to 35 Years
- For Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B Candidates: 18 to 38 Years
- For SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
Karwar District Court Steno – Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Written Examination, Shorthand Test, Typing Test & Viva-voce.
- For SC/ST/CAT-I and Physically Challenged candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Others (GM & OBC candidates): Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: State Bank Collect – Online payment through net banking/credit card/ debit card.
How to apply Karwar District Court Recruitment for Steno?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 5th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 24th April 2019
- Payment of application fee through online mode: 5th April 2019 to 24th April 2019