Karwar District Court Recruitment – District and Session Court, Uttara Kannada (Karnataka) announced notifications for 16 Stenographer vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment are given below.
Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||24 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination
Technical Qualification: Senior Shorthand and Senior Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent examination.
Age Limit (As on 24.04.2019):
- For General Merit: 18 to 35 Years
- For Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B Candidates: 18 to 38 Years
- For SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
Karwar District Court Steno – Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Written Examination, Shorthand Test, Typing Test & Viva-voce.
- For SC/ST/CAT-I and Physically Challenged candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Others (GM & OBC candidates): Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: State Bank Collect – Online payment through net banking/credit card/ debit card.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now