Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2023 – Kandhamal District Court invites online application forms from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk/Junior Typist/Stenographer Grade III on a contract basis. There are 19 vacancies to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their DCA/+3 Examination are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Kandhamal District Court Recruitment: The District Court, Phulbani is situated 211 KMs away from the State Capital Bhubaneswar, and 246 Km from the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack. This Judgeship is functioning having its headquarters at Phulbani. Coming to the past history of this Judgeship, it is stated in a nutshell that, prior to the year 1984, the Judgeship of Phulbani was twined with the Judgeship of Ganjam-Boudh-Berhampur & got separated since 11th of April, 1984, comprising its territorial jurisdiction over three sub-divisions such as Phulbani, Boudh & Balliguda with seven sub-ordinate Courts.
Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2023 for Junior Clerk/Junior Typist/Stenographer Grade III:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Junior Typist/Stenographer Grade III|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
Junior Clerk, Junior Typist & Stenographer, Grade III:
- The candidate shall be a citizen of India and must have passed at least +3 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act,1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board, or University, as the case may be;
- Must at least have passed Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- Must be able to speak. read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- For the post of Stenographer. Grade III the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
Age Limit ( As on 21 August 2023 ): 18 to 38 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories.
Total Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Junior Clerk – 12 Posts
- Junior Typist – 04 Posts
- Stenographer – 03 Posts
- Junior Clerk – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Junior Typist – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Stenographer – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Science Test (Practical) and viva voce examination. The scheme of examination is mentioned herein below:
THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
For the posts of Junior Clerks:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Knowledge||100||1 hour|
|Part-I I||Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||1 hour|
- The candidates selected in the written tests shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate selected in Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for viva-voce test.
For the post of Junior Typist & Stenographer, Grade III:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Part-I||English (qualifying in nature)||100||2 hours|
|Part-II||(a) Shorthand & Typewriting Test
(for Stenographer, Grade III)
|(b)Type writing Test (For Junior Typist)||50||10 minutes|
|Part-III||Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||1 hour|
- For the post of Junior Typist:
- The candidates selected in the written test shall be called for Typewriting Test.
- The candidate selected in the Typewriting test shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate selected in the Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for Viva-Voce Test.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade III:
- The candidates selected in the written test shall be called for the Shorthand and Typewriting Test.
- The candidate selected in the aforesaid test shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate selected in the Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for Viva-Voce Test.
How to apply for Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application by registered post or speed post only to the mentioned address latest by 21 August 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Civil Courts, Kandhamal,