Jotun Recruitment for the role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Jotun Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bachelor in Mechanical or Civil
0 – 1 year experience
Active supporter of Jotun values
- Project Take off/ Estimation either Steelmaster/ Jotachar enquiry Projects
- Be fully responsible for the quality of estimation services rendered for Steelmaster/ Jotachar enquiry Projects
- Preparation of CAD marked up drawings as and when required by project/ customers
- Estimation – Hydrocarbon & Cellulosic projects
- Provide support to SARs to win projects by giving quick and proper analysis of the project and competition
- Fire Engineering support services
- Auto Cad marked up drawings as and when required
What Jotun Offer?
- Internal training program
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
How to apply Jotun Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here