Jotun Recruitment for the role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Jotun Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bachelor in Mechanical or Civil
0 – 1 year experience
Active supporter of Jotun values
- Project Take off/ Estimation either Steelmaster/ Jotachar enquiry Projects
- Be fully responsible for the quality of estimation services rendered for Steelmaster/ Jotachar enquiry Projects
- Preparation of CAD marked up drawings as and when required by project/ customers
- Estimation – Hydrocarbon & Cellulosic projects
- Provide support to SARs to win projects by giving quick and proper analysis of the project and competition
- Fire Engineering support services
- Auto Cad marked up drawings as and when required
What Jotun Offer?
- Internal training program
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
How to apply Jotun Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here