Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols.
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals.
- Experience in the field of Automation (PLC programming/SCADA).
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- The primary responsibility for this role is to support presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards.
- Handling daily routine activities related to presales estimation support by preparing technical assessments.
- Basic knowledge about bill of material preparation, cost estimation to come up with competitive bid.
- Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How to apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this recruitment in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now