JKPSC Recruitment – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) notifications for 20 Jobs for Lecturer (10+2) in School Education Department. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Lecturer (10+2)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||20 September 2018|
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. (For Mathematics, Physics, BioTechnology, Arabic, Psychology)
- MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course (For Computer Science Department)
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018): Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age limit:
- General candidates: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
Department wise vacancies: 20 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Mathematics – 4 Posts
- Physics – 11 Posts
- Bio-Technology – 2 Posts
- Arabic – 1 Post
- Psychology – 1 Post
- Computer Science – 1 Post
JKPSC Recruitment Lecturer Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination.
- General Category: Rs.1,000/-
- Reserved Categories/PHC: Rs.500/-
Examination Centre: Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Rajouri.
How to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 September 2018. After successfully submitted, send hard copy of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
J&K Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar,
Srinagar – 190008.
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 21.08.2018
- Last date for submission of online applications: 20.09.2018
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 25.09.2018
- Last date for submission of online fee: 20.09.2018