Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 – The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. There are a total of 35 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment and eligible candidates can apply through online. The selection will be based on a Written Exam. The educational qualification should be B.V.Sc/ AH. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 52,700 – 1,66,700/ month|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date||26 May 2022|
Educational qualification :
- B.V.Sc & A.H Degree recognized University.
- Desirable:- B.V. Sc & A.H
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :
- The age limit for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon is as follows:
- OM – 40 years (Not born before 01.01.1982 and Not born after 01.01.2004)
- PHC – 42 years (Not born before 01.01.1980 and Not born after 01.01.2004)
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC-IB/ OSC/ EWS/ PSP – 43 years (Not born before 01.01.1979 and Not born after 01.01.2004)
- In Service Candidate/ Government – 40 years (Not born before 01.01.1982 and Not born after 01.01.2004)
Total Vacancies : 35 posts
|Categories||No. of Vacancies|
- The Salary for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon is Rs. 52,700 – 1,66,700/ month.
Selection Process for JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Medical Officer shall be by written test only which shall be of graduation standard as far as practicable.
- The OMR based written examination will comprises of 120 MCQ/Objective type questions of one (01) mark each to be answered in two hours (120 minutes) on the basis of Syllabus mentioned in the notification.
- Each question will be followed by four (a,b,c,d) answer options. The candidate will have to encircle/blacken the option he/she thinks is right/correct on the OMR answer sheet with blue/black ball pen.
- For each question for which wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- No. of questions shall be 120 out of which 100 shall be on the subject matter [ as per syllabus] and 20 questions on General Knowledge.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon is as follows:
- Rs. 1,000 for General Category
- Rs. 500 for Reserved Categories
- There is no application fee for PHC candidates
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 26 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now