JKPSC Recruitment – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) notifications for 70 Jobs for J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination-2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Exam Name||J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Start Date||1 June 2018|
|Last Date||30 June 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Physical Standards (Police Service):
|Height||165 cm||150 cm|
|Chest girth (min)||84 cm||79 cm|
|Expansion||5 cm||5 cm|
Note: Physical Standards relaxed as per government policy.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 32 years (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1997.)
- 34 years for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
- 35 years for physically challenged candidates
Post wise vacancies: 70 Posts
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service – 27 Posts
- J&K Police (G) Service – 31 Posts
- J&K Accounts (G) Service – 12 Posts
JKPSC Recruitment CCE Exam Selection Process:
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers viz General Studies-I and General Studies-II of Objective type (MCQ) and carry a maximum of 200 marks each.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall count only for shortlisting of the candidates for the Main examination.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the General Studies-I of Preliminary Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion and a minimum of 33% marks in General Studies Paper-II of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination shall be admitted to the Main Examination.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks will be deducted as penalty.
- General Category: Rs.1,000/-
- Reserved Categories/PHC: Rs.500/-
Examination Centre: Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Kargil, Leh, Jammu, Doda & Rajouri
How to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 June 2018 to 30 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 1 June 2018)
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 01.06.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 30.06.2018
- Last date for payment Application Fee: 30.06.2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 02.09.2018
- Date of Commencement of Main Examination: Feb/March-2019