Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department in various disciplines. There are totally 50 vacancies are available in above mentioned post.Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in the department of Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the job.Eligible candidates can apply through online mode.Candidates are invited , those who are the domiciles in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineers:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Application starting date||29 December 2022|
|Last Date||28 January 2023|
Educational qualification :
Assistant Engineers :
Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering (Civil Engineering) or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) :
The requirement of age for candidates are given below :
- OM – 40
- PHC – 42
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC- IB/SoC/EWS/PSP – 43
- In service candidate/Government – 40
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jal Shakti Department : 50 Posts
- OM – 27 Posts
- RBA – 05 Posts
- SC – 04 Posts
- ST – 05 Posts
- ALC/IB – 02 Posts
- SoC – 01 Post
- PSP – 02 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
Selection Process for JKPSC Recruitment 2023:
The selection process will be done in Written Examination under the rule of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.The candidates who are selected based on the written test will call for an Interview/Viva Voce.
Written Examination :
- The written examination will be an objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper of two hours duration and having minimum 120 questions.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers .
- One fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to the wrongly answered question will be deducted as penalty.
- The written exam will carry Sixty Eight (68) points.
Interview / Viva Voce :
- On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, an interview/viva voce test will be conducted.
- The number of candidates called for interview/ viva voce test shall be restricted, as far as practicable, to a minimum of three times the number of vacancies in order of merit.
- The interview/ viva-voce will have 25 points.
After completing the process of Application, the Candidate has to pay the Application Fees. The amount to be paid is given below:
- General Category – Rs.1000.00
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500.00
- PHC Candidates – Nil.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of JKPSC from 29 December 2022 and ends in 28 January 2023.
For more details : Click Here
To Apply : Click Here
While filling the online application form the applicants are requested to upload the following documents .
- Date of birth certificate (secondary School/Matric Certificate)
- Domicile Certificate of the UT of J&K.
- Bachelor’s Degree alongwith consolidated Marks Card (s) upto 05 LVS.
Documents (Mandatory if claiming benefit under that category):
- Category Certificate. 01 leaf
- In-service certificate signed by HOD.
- Application starting date – 29 December 2022
- Last date – 28 January 2023
- Tentative date of Examination – 4th week of April, 2023.
- Editing of online application form – 29 January 2023 (12:00AM) upto 31 January 2023 (11:59PM)