Jacobs Engineering Group-Jacobs Recruitment 2018 for the post of Contracts Administrator for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BA graduates at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Jacobs Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Contracts Administrator|
- BA, BSc & BE ( any branch) pass out
- Fast and energetic learner.
- Methodical and having patient work methods.
- Ability to communicate to global audience.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Experience with independent troubleshooting when no work processes exist.
- Possess the soft skills required for customer interaction.
- Manages the contract and the relationships with the Customer’s contracting official for projects. Implements Contract Management Program and establishes contracts administration procedures.
- This position shall involve work with a wide range of services to government and industry in engineering, environmental, operations and maintenance, scientific, engineering, and technical services.
- This position assists in proposal support, negotiation, and management and execution of the Contracts in conjunction with Sales, Operations, and the Project Manager.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations, statutes, and Jacobs Practices.
- This role may either be assigned to a project supporting mid to large projects or work from an office location supporting projects remotely.
- This position is fully integrated with the project core team. This position will play a large role in change management.
- It is expected that the individual will have extensive knowledge of the foundation of basic contract management knowledge and skills required for success in the contracting field.
How to apply Jacobs Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here