Jacobs Engineering Group – Jacobs Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Trainee Engineer for Mechanical/Electrical Engineering graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Jacobs Recruitment 2018 details:
Jacobs Recruitment for Engineer Trainee – Electrical:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – Electrical|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
- First class graduate/postgraduate electrical engineer with experience of working in a leading engineering consultancy/EPC company
- 1 years of experience
- Should have knowledge and experience of working with latest national and international codes like IS, IEC, IEEE, NEC, ANSI etc
- Candidates with experience in Oil & Gas sector, Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical / Process Plant and Fertilizer Plant will have an edge
- Should possess good communication Skills
- To use respective established codes and Jacobs engineering practices to produce engineering deliverables in the form of electrical equipment specifications, data sheets or engineering drawings good for construction.
- This include SLD, substation equipment layout, power layout, earthing layout, lighting layout, lightning protection system layout, cable routing
- Job responsibility includes preparing electrical design basis, various calculations for electrical equipment sizing, preparing cable schedule, interconnection diagram, schematic diagram, bulk MTO
- Job responsibility includes preparing enquiry documents for electrical equipment, technical evaluation of vendor offers, technical discussions with the vendors, preparation of technical recommendations and order specifications, Review of vendor drawings and resolve technical issues as part of detailed engineering
How to apply for Jacobs Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Jacobs Recruitment for Engineer Trainee – Piping:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – Piping|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
- Qualification – Mechanical Engineering degree is must.
- Experience – Minimum 1 years of experience in Piping Department of ”an” consultancy organisation
How to apply for Jacobs ET Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here