Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Project Persons under the two projects “BigBayes ML Laboratory” & “Comparative Integrations of Robust Statistical and Machine Learning Methodologies”. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About ISI Kolkata: What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of over Rs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human ‘computer’ working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers, and mainframe computers.
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 for Project Persons:
|Job Role||Project Persons|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last Date||19 May 2023|
- B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.C.A. in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication Engineering (or equivalent) having strong experience in programming with R/ MATLAB/ Python and having at least one full course in Statistics/ Probability at the minimum undergraduate level. OR
- M.Sc. in Statistics with strong experience in programming with R/ MATLAB/ Python.
- Desirable: Background knowledge in Machine learning (for all projects) and Bayesian statistical inference (for Project 1) or robust statistical inference (for Project 2).
Age Limit ( As on 01 May 2023 ): Should not exceed 35 years.
- With usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and differently-abled candidates.
- Age may be relaxed for exceptionally bright candidates with relevant experience.
Salary: Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to apply for ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview along with their CVs on 19 May 2023 at 11.30 am.
For more details: Click here
- Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be till 31 March 2024 from the date of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier, depending on the availability of funds and the performance of the candidates.
- Those who are completing their M.Sc. in 2023 are also eligible to apply but, if selected, their appointment will be allowed only after the successful completion of the M.Sc. degree.
- Current Resume (signed) in English, which is required to include
- Name (In block letters)
- Permanent/ Present Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone/Mobile No
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth
- Academic Qualifications with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class
- Experience (if any)
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Pan Card
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with original and self-attested copies of all documents/testimonials
Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit Seminar Room,
R.A. Fisher Bhavan,
Indian Statistical Institute,
Kolkata – 700 108.