IPC Recruitment 2021 – Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) invited online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Marketing Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Administrative Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Driver for 20 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelors’ Degree/Masters’ Degree/Diploma/Any Degree/8th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 February 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IPC Recruitment 2021:
IPC Recruitment 2021 for Marketing Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Administrative Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Driver:
|Job Role||Marketing Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Administrative Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Driver|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad|
|Last Date||10 February 2021|
- Masters’ Degree in Business Management of a recognized University/Institution; OR Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University or Institution with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized University/Institution.
- One Year experience in marketing preferably of publications in a Government office or a public body or a commercial organisation of repute. Knowledge of computer application.
- Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Bio-chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacology/
Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India)
- One year experience in Chemical/Physio-chemical testing and analysis of drugs in drugs testing laboratory under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules.
- Degree from a recognised University or Institution. One year experience in Personnel and General Administration work.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation with proficiency in MS office.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or I.Sc or equivalent with one year working experience in drug testing/allied laboratory.
- Good knowledge of Computer Application.
- A pass in the 8th Standard. Possession of valid driving license for Light Motor vehicles. Not less than three years of experience in driving Light motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism – should be able to rectify minor defects in vehicles. Shall not have been convicted of offences under Motor Vehicles Act and no case shall be pending at the time of recruitment.
- Marketing Assistant – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 05 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 09 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Marketing Assistant – Up to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant – Up to 35 years
- Administrative Assistant – Up to 30 years
- Laboratory Attendant – Up to 27 years
- Driver – Up to 30 years
- Marketing Assistant – Rs.44,900-1,42,400/month
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/month
- Administrative Assistant – Rs.29,200-Rs.92,300/month
- Laboratory Attendant – Rs.18,000-Rs.56,900/month
- Driver – Rs.19,900-Rs.63,200/month
IPC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application form at the space indicated with attested copies of testimonials should be submitted to the following postal address on or before 10 February 2021
For More Details: Click here
The Administrative Officer (I/c),
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,
Sector 23, Raj Nagar,