IPC Recruitment 2023: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) invited online application forms from eligible candidates for the post of Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate for 01 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MVSC/MSc/M. Pharm are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 30 November 2023. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IPC: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC was created to set standards for drugs in the country. Its basic function is regularly updating the standards of drugs commonly required for treating diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving the Quality of Medicines by adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
IPC Recruitment 2023 Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate:
|Job Role||Sr Pharamacopoeial Associate|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
- MVSc, MSc in Animal Biotechnology, MSc in Biotechnology.
- Pharm in Pharmacology or Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- 05 years experience in Analysis/Research in the area of Veterinary Science/Veterinary products for M.Sc candidate
- 03 years experience in Analysis/Research in Veterinary Science/Veterinary products for MVSc candidates.
- Development of IP Monographs for Veterinary Products.
- We are coordinating with experts and other stakeholders to develop IP Monographs.
- Analysis of Veterinary Drugs received at IPC.
Period of engagement: The tenure of the contract will be for one year. However, suppose the work and conduct of the staff are not satisfactory during the contract tenure. In that case, the services may be terminated without assigning any reason.
- Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate: Not exceeding 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate: 01 Post
- Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate: Rs.40,000/-
Place of Posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by completing the Google Form given below on or before 30 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here
Google Forms: Click here