INSZoom Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Product Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech -2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
INSZoom Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Product Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 6.0 to 6.5 LPA|
|Last Date||29 March 2019|
|Venue Date||1 April 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech 2019 Batch
- Excellent academics & Good pH Score
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Think out of box, study the requirement, and do research on best practices.
- Should be ambitious to become an entrepreneur.
- Strong knowledge on SOLID Principles
- Knowledge on VueJs would be an addon
- Responsible for object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Responsible to design and optimize SQL Server 2008/12/16 JSON, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Functions
- Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business).
- Maintain strong skills in Logic Layer, Data Access Layer along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while working as a self-motivated and responsible team player.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WEB SERVICES, REST WEB APIs and ADO.NET
How to apply INSZoom Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 29 March 2019 and attend drive at Bangalore on 1 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now