Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Officer/Engineer/Manager in various disciplines. There are 06 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/ICSI are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can apply by postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About Instrumentation Limited: Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad (ILP) started in 1974 as the second manufacturing unit of IL, Kota. It started operations in collaboration with M/s Yamatake Honeywell Co. Ltd., Japan (YH) the world-renowned leader in process control instrumentation including final control elements like control valves, etc. In India, ILP has achieved self-reliance in the field of Instrumentation and has gone on to earn a fair name as a leader in providing turnkey Instrumentation, not only to the core Indian industry but also to the overseas market.
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2023 for Officer/Engineer/Manager:
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 16,400 – 50,500/-|
|Last Date||10 July 2023|
Manager ( Finance & Accounts ): CA/ICWA with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Accounts Officer ( Finance & Accounts ): CA/ICWA with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Engineer ( Commercial ): B.E/B.Tech (Mech) with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience in commercial/marketing activities.
Officer ( Company Secretary ):
- ICSI (Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- Candidate should be a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Qualification of LLB is desirable.
Engineer ( Design & Engineering ): B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical) with a minimum of 3 years of design & engineering experience.
Age Limit ( As on 05 June 2023 ):
- Manager ( Finance & Accounts ): 45 years
- Accounts Officer/Engineer/Officer: 35 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation & Reservations will be as per Govt. of India Directives.
- Manager ( Finance & Accounts ): Rs 24,900 – 50,500/–
- Accounts Officer/Engineer/Officer: Rs 16,400 – 40,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Manager ( Finance & Accounts ): 01 Post
- Accounts Officer ( Finance & Accounts ): 01 Post
- Engineer ( Commercial ): 01 Post
- Officer ( Company Secretary ): 01 Post
- Engineer ( Design & Engineering ): 02 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- The selection from the list of shortlisted candidates will be made through a Personal Interview.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of qualifying marks, post-qualification experience & performance in the interview, in the order of merit.
- Intimation/correspondence regarding interviews etc. will be sent through e-mail & Speed Post.
- Shortlisted Candidates appearing for interviews have to produce all the original documents at the time of document verification, wherein candidates will be required to produce testimonials/documents in support of age, and qualification.
- A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General, EWS & OBC drawn in favor of Instrumentation Limited, by any Scheduled Bank payable at Palakkad is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
- For SC/ST Category, a non–refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.250/- only as the processing fee is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
- No fee is to be paid by persons with Disabilities (PwD).
How to apply for Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 10 July 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The envelope for the post should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ————-“
- The above requirements are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis.
- This post is not against any permanent vacancy.
- The recruitment will be on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis of 4 years, initially for a period of 2 years, which can be further extended to 2 years (i.e. maximum period of 4 years), at the discretion of the company, based on requirements and satisfactory performance.
Dy. Manager (P&A),
Personnel & Administration Department,
Palakkad – 678 623,