Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Indian Bank invites applications from Ex-servicemen for filling up of 115 vacancies across different States for the post of Security Security Guard cum Peon. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass can apply for this job. The selection is based on the Online Test, Local Language test, Physical fitness Test. Interested Ex-servicemen can apply for this post online on or before 8 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
Indian Bank Recruitment for Security Guard cum Peon:
|Job Role||Security Guard cum Peon|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||8 November 2019|
- Must be Ex-Servicemen from Army / Navy / Air force.
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular
- Candidates having a valid driving license for a minimum of a light motor vehicle will be preferred.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
Maximum age relaxation for Ex-servicemen:
- General: 45 years
- SC/ST: 50 years
- OBC: 48 years
State Wise Vacancies: Total: 115 Posts
- Andra Pradesh: 11 Posts
- Assam: 4 Posts
- Delhi: 3 Posts
- Gujarat: 5 Posts
- Karnataka: 2 Posts
- Kerala: 10 Posts
- Maharashtra: 8 Posts
- Orissa: 2 Posts
- Pondicherry: 4 Posts
- Punjab:5 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 48 Posts
- Telangana: 3 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 6 Posts
- West Bengal: 4 Posts
Indian Bank Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Test of the local language.
- Physical fitness Test.
- Preference to candidates having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
Objective type test – Online :
The Objective type test comprises of 60 questions for a duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 40).
|General Knowledge/simple Arithmetic and Reasoning||20||10||30 Mins|
|Basics of Banking||20||10||30 Mins|
|Knowledge in security aspects||20||20||30 Mins|
Test of the local language:
- Test in the local language will consist of 10 questions.
- This will carry one mark each.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the test of local language will be 40 % for General
Category and 35 % for SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories.
Physical fitness test:
The Physical fitness test will consist of:-
- Five-meter shuttle in one minute
Preference to candidates who have valid driving licence for light motor vehicle:
- 10 marks will be awarded to candidates who have a valid driving licence for a minimum of light motor vehicle
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible Ex-servicemen can apply for this post online at www.indianbank.in website on or before 8 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 14.10.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 08.11.2019
- Closure for editing application details: 08.11.2019
- Last date for printing your application: 23.11.2019
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officers:(Expired)
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 August 2018|
|Last date||27 August 2018|
Indian Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age (As on 1 August 2018): Minimum 20 years & Maximum –30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates – 3 Years
- Persons with Disability(PWD) – PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years; PWD (OBC)- 13 years; PWD (Gen) -10 years
Indian Bank PO Recruitment – Category wise vacancies:
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection process:
Indian Bank PO Recruitment selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview. The question paper available in both English and Hindi language
Indian Bank PO Preliminary Examination:
The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online is as follows:
Time Duration: 1 Hour
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Indian Bank PO Main Examination:
The structure of the Main Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
|Data Analysis &
(Letter Writing &
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination):
There may be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question may be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there may be no penalty for that question.
Indian Bank PO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination may subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview are 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. The weightage (ratio) of the Main examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates will be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.600 /- for all others
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 August 2018 to 27 August 2018.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 1 August 2018)
- Starting date of online application: 1 August 2018
- Closing date of online application: 27 August 2018
- Payment of Application Fee through online: 1 August 2018 to 27 August 2018.
- The download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After 24 September 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary 06 October 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 17 October 2018
- The download of call letters for online examination- Main 22 October 2018
- Online Examination – Main 04 November 2018