Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 announced for Faculty/Office Assistant/Attender post on a contract basis for a period of three years at INDSETI CHITTOOR District. Candidates who completed the B.Sc/B.A/M.A/MSW/B.Ed can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 30 September 2023. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 for Faculty/Office Assistant/Attender:
|Job Role||Faculty/Office Assistant/Attender|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.(Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with BEd etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in the local language are essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an additional advantage
- Skills in Typing in the Local Language are essential.
- Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage
- Previous experience as a Faculty preferred
- The selection process will be a Written test/Personal Interview.
- Written Test to assess General Knowledge and Computer Capability
- Personal Interview to assess communication ability, Leadership qualities, attitude, problem-solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach
- Demonstration / Presentation to assess teaching skills and communications Capability
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023?
The interested candidate can apply for the above post by sending the prescribed application form along with a Photocopy of Certificates, Experience, Post Applied for etc., to the mentioned address on or before 30 September 2023.
For More details & Application Form: Click here.
Indian Bank Self Employment Training Institute,
B.V. Reddy Colony,
Chittoor Dist. -517001.