Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Officer, Clerk against Sports Quota.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Officer, Clerk|
|Salary||Officer: Rs.23,700 – 42,020/-|
Clerk: Rs.11,765 – 31,540/-
|Last date||3 March 2018|
- Educational Qualification: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be.
- Sports Qualifications: Check in the notification.
- Credentials/Certificate of the affiliated Districts/State Associations/National Federations/ University Councils / Sports Authorities of the respective games will only be considered.
- The sports achievements shall be in the immediate previous 2 years i.e. sports achievement on or after 01.04.2015 will only be considered.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 26 years
Sports Discipline wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Basket Ball – 6 Posts
- Cricket – 7 Posts
- Volley Ball – 5 Posts
- Hockey – 3 Posts
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection process:
- There will be screening of applications and candidates possessing requisite qualification will be called for trials/interview.
- Selection in Officer cadre will be through screening of application, conduct of trials in the respective sport followed by interview.
- Selection in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of trials.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in Indian Bank website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on before 3 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Assistant General Manager (HRM)
HRM Department, Corporate Office
254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014