Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IMU Recruitment 2021 – Indian Maritime University has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post from 12 December 2020 to 25 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be bachelor’s degree. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.25,5000-81,100/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About IMU: The Indian Maritime University is a central university in India which deals with a wide range of topics related to the sea, ranging from oceanography to maritime law and history, and including practical topics such as search and rescue at sea and the transportation of dangerous goods. It was established by the Indian Maritime University Act 2008,on 14 November 2008. It has an All-India jurisdiction and the headquarters is at Chennai. It has six campuses in Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai Port, Navi Mumbai, and Visakhapatnam.
IMU Recruitment 2020:
IMU Recruitment 2020 for Assistant:
|Application Start Date||12 December 2020|
|Last Date||25 January 2021|
For Assistant (Finance):
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent grade in commerce or mathematics or statistics.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Information & Communication Technology, particularly in accounting software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent grade.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Information & Communication Technology.
- General – 35 years
- Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/Ex-Servicemen as per government norms.
- Assistant (Finance): 03 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25,5000-81,100/month
IMU Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- On the basis of performance in the Online CRT, the candidates will be shortlisted for final selection subject to other fulfillments.
- The Computer-based Recruitment Tests (Online CRT) for the posts Assistant (Finance) and Assistant shall be intimated to the applicants through email only and the CRT may be conducted during the month of February, 2021.
- The total number of multiple choice Questions is 120 questions.
- For Assistant, General English, General Knowledge, General Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Elements of Information & Communication Technology.
- For Assistant (Finance), General English, General Knowledge, General Mathematics, Logical Reasoning,
Elements of Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Financial Management, Audit, Commerce, Taxation and Elements of Information & Communication Technology.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of the marks allotted to each question).
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For UR/EWS/OBC- 50%,
- For SC/ST- 45%
New Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Mumbai, Bhopal, Jaipur
- For General – Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.800/-
Mode Of Payment:
The applicant should pay the fees through online.
How to apply for IMU Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can https://www.imu.edu.in//images/recruitments/2020/GenInstructions_Candidates_Asst_Asst(Finance)_10122020.pdfapply for this post through online by using www.imu.edu.in from 12 December 2020 to 25 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now