5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
IIRS Recruitment 2021 – Indian Institute Of Remote Sensing, Dehradun has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow. There are 16 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can attend the walk-in-interview on respective dates. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About IIRS: The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing is a premier institute for research, higher education and training in the field of Remote Sensing, Geo-informatics and GPS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental and Disaster Management under the Indian Department of Space, which was established in the year 1966. The Institute campus also houses the headquarters of the Centre for Space Science and Technology Education in Asia and The Pacific (CSSTEAP), affiliated to the United Nations and first of its kind established in the region in 1995.
IIRS Recruitment 2021:
IIRS Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Interview Date||22 – 29 October 2021|
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Forestry/ Ecology/ Bot y/ Environmental Science/ Wildlife Science/ Biodiversity & Conservation or M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in Forestry / Ecology. M.E. / M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/ Electronics and Communication Engg/ Electronics & Electrical Engg./ Computer Science/ Computer Science Engg., or equivalent subject. (or) M.Sc. in Physics / Computer Science/ agriculture (any branch), or equivalent subject. or B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engg./ Computer Science/ Computer Science Engg./ Electronics Electrical Engg./ Agriculture Engg./ Civil Engg./ Water Resources Engg./ Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing & GIS, or equivalent subject.
- M.Sc. in Forestry/ Ecology/ Environment Management/ Environmental Science/botany or equivalent subject or M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Physics/ atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Environmental Science/ Mathematics/ Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent subject. Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics at graduation level.
- M.Sc. degree in Botany/ Environmental Science/ Ecology/ Environmental Management/ Forestry/ Life Science or equivalent subject. or M.Tech. degree in Applied Botany/ Environmental Science/ Ecology/
Environmental Management/ Remote Sensing and GIS (Specialization: forestry/eco logy/atmospheric science) / Life Science or equivalent subject.
- M.Sc. in Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Atmospheric science or equivalent subject with dissertation in Ecosystem modelling/ Dynamic global vegetation model/ Climate model. (or) M.E. / M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Environmental Engineering/ Atmospheric Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent subject-with dissertation in Ecosystem modelling/ Dynamic global vegetation model/ General circulation model/ Climate model.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 16 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
IIRS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The walk-in interview of eligible candidates will be conducted by the selection committee. On the basis of candidate’s qualification and performance in the interview, selection panel will be declared based on merit.
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possessing the same does not automatically make candidate eligible for the interview.
How to apply for IIRS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates bring the filled application form to attend the walk-in-interview along with their self-attested copies of all their educational qualification mark sheets / degree certificates on respective dates to the following venue at 08:30AM.
For More Details: Click here
- JRF-66, JRF-68, JRF-70, JRF-7 : 22.10.2021
- JRF-67 : 25.10.2021 & 26.10.2021
- JRF-69 & JRF-74 : 27 October 2021
- JRF-72 & JRE-73 : 28 October 2021
- JRF-76 & JRF-75 : 29 October 2021
IIRS Security Reception
IIRS Recruitment 2020 for Technician/Library Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Technician / Library Assistant|
|Qualifications||Any Degree/SSLC + ITI|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 1,42,400/month|
|Application Last Date||09 December 2020|
For Technician-B Electronics Mechanic:
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic trade from NCVT.
Nature of Job:
Instrument/equipment wiring, soldering, testing / repairs of PCBs, electronic equipment, measurements. Operation & maintenance of electronic equipment viz. UPS systems, Battery chargers, audio-visual equipment, video conferencing systems, access control & video surveillance systems, power fencing controls, solar power equipment, etc.
For Technician-B Plumber:
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in plumber trade from NCVT.
Nature Of Job:
Operation & maintenance of water pump house, sewage treatment plants, Layout, execution and testing of new water and sewerage lines. Upkeep & repairs of sanitary, CP fittings, pumping systems, solar water heating systems, bore
wells, site registers, weekly reports, execution of water conservation measures etc.
For Library Assistant:
- Graduate + First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information or Equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
Nature of Job:
Acquisition of documents; Cataloguing and classification of documents; Journals/Serial control; Reader’s services; Developing information services/current awareness services; Database management;
Monitoring printed and online resources; Digital library/ institutional repository applications; Working knowledge of library management software such as LIBSYS and KOHA,; Online database searches; Website design and maintenance.
Age Limit(as on 09 December 2020):
- For General – 18 to 35 years
- Upper age relaxations are as per government orders.
- Technician-B Electronics- Mechanic – 1 Post
- Technician-B Plumber – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- For Technician – Rs.21,700 -69,100/month
- For Library Assistant – 44,900 -1,42,400/month
IIRS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of written test and skill test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, the screening will be conducted and a higher cut-off percentage may be adopted to short-list candidates for taking-up Written Test. Those screened-in candidates alone will be called for Written Test.
- The final selection will be done, amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the Written Test. From amongst the candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test subject to number of vacancies notified.
- For both the posts Technician-B and Library Assistant “Skill Test” will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in skill test shall not be considered for selection. The “Skill Test” shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification. Shortlisting of the candidates shall be done based on the Written Test scores and alone shall be called for skill test.
- For the post of Library Assistant the candidates the Skill Test will also be based on their skill in Computer Literacy.
- For General – Rs.250/-
- Female / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-serviceman / Economically Weaker Section [EWS] and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Mode Of Payment:
Fee may be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking only through SBI E-Pay facility.
Written test and Skill test will be conducted at Dehradun
How to apply for IIRS Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website (http://www.iirs.gov.in/) with required documentations on or before 09 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now