Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of State Resource Coordinator (Non Faculty Posts). There are 03 vacancies available. Candidates with the qualification of MBA is eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 for Non Faculty Posts:
|Job Role||Non Faculty Posts ( State Resource Coordinator )|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 40,000 – 45,000/-|
|Job Location||Ladakh, Kolkata, Puducherry|
|Last Date||10 March 2023|
State Resource Coordinator :
- Master’s in Management/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ or related fields.
- Desirable: Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred. Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector, rural development etc.
Age Limit : 40 years
Salary : Rs 40,000 – 45,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 03 Posts
Selection Process of IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written test / Skill test / Interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 10 March 2023.
For more details & Apply : Click here
- These positions are on a purely contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The project staff has no right to claim a regular position in the Institute.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately.
- The MGNF contract is for a period of about one year or upto the project duration.