Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IGCAR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Research Fellowships in the areas of physical, chemical, life and engineering sciences. There are 100 vacancies available for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech/ B. Sc/ M. Sc/ B.S-M.S/ Any degree are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellowships:
|Job Role||Junior Fellowships|
|Qualification||B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech/ B. Sc/ M. Sc/ B.S-M.S/ Any degree|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Last Date||16 June 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Junior Fellowships: (physical, chemical, life and engineering sciences)
Category — A: Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc. is the eligible qualification for the following subjects
- Physics: Mathematical Physics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects at M.Sc. level and Chemistry as ancillary at B.Sc. Level.
- Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at B. Sc. Level or B.Sc. in Materials Science
- Chemistry: Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. Level
- Radiation Physics: Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level and Mathematical Physics must be one of the subjects at M.Sc. level
- Atmospheric Science/Meteorology: Physics, Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. Level
- Life Science: Physics/ Chemistry as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. Level
Category — B:
- M. Tech./M.E. in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Science & Technology
- M. Tech. in Atmospheric Science/Climate Science and Technology
Category — C: B.E./B. Tech./B.Sc. Engineering./B.Sc. [Tech.] in any one of the following disciplines.
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Category — D: Candidates with M.E./M. Tech.
- Admission to M.E./M. Tech. should be on the basis of a valid GATE score (A certificate from the institution to the effect that admission to M.E./M. Tech. programme was based on the GATE score should be submitted at the time of interview).
- The GATE Score should be in the appropriate GATE Paper for any one of the disciplines mentioned under Category-C, Physics or Chemistry. ‘
- Should have B.E./B.Tech.!B.Sc. Enggi B.Sc. [Tech.] degree in any one of the disciplines listed under Category C or M.Sc. (Physics or Chemistry)
- Candidates who joined M.E./M.Tech. without a valid GATE score, should appear for the written test.
- Direct Ph.D: 5 Years
- Integrated Ph.D. (single degree): 6 years
- Integrated Ph.D. (double degree: 07 Years
Age Limit : 28 Years
- A relaxation in age, up to 3 years in case of Other Backward Class applicants
- A relaxation in age, up to 5 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants
- A relaxation in age, up to10 years in case of Persons with bench mark disabilities(40% and more) is allowed
- Direct Ph.D:
- Rs. 31,000/- per month for the first two years. Rs. 35,0001- per month from third year onwards. Eligible for a Confil’agOcy grant including book allowance of Rs. 40,000/- per year.
- Integrated Ph.D. (single degree):
- First year: Rs. 21,0001- per month plus one-time book allowance of Rs. 25,000/-.Second and third years: Rs. 31,000/- per month. Fourth, fifth and sixth years Rs. 35,000/- per month. Eligible for a Contingency Grant of Rs. 40,000/- per annum from second year onwards.
- Integrated Ph.D. (double degree:
- First year Rs. 21,000/- per month plus one-time book allowance of Rs. 25,000/, Second and third years: Rs. 31,000/- per mthith. Fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years Rs. 35,000/- per month. Eligible for contingency Grant of Rs. 40,0001- per annum from second year onwards.
No. of. Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Applications will be scrutinized and suitability of candidates will be decided on the basis of their degree, academic record l GATE/JEST scores.
- The cut off scores (GATE/JEST) to be eligible for direct interview will be decided by IGCAR, Short listed suitable candidates under different qualification categories will be further selected based on the cut off Written test and Interview or Direct Interview.
- The Selection Interview for all the shortlisted candidates (those who qualify in the written test as well as for those qualified for DIRECT interview) will be conducted in person at Kalpakkam tentatively from last Week of July 2023.
- All information related to Written Test, Interview and Selection will be made available on the official website.
- Admit Card for appearing for the written examination will be published on IGCAR website
How to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates fill online application form available in the official website till 16 June 2023. Take a printout of filled in application after final submission of data. Applicant should affix recent passport size photo on the print out and sign at the place marked for signature. Self-attested copy of necessary documents should be enclosed along with the printout. The signed printout of the application form along with the documents should be sent by Speed Post on or before 21 June 2023
For more details : Click here.
To Apply : Click here.
The Assistant Personnel Officer [II]
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Chengalpattu District
Kalpakam — 643102.