IGCAR Recruitment 2020 – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) invites online application from interested students of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships with 30 vacancies. Candidates who have completed or pursuing B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in the areas of physical, chemical and engineering sciences are eligible to apply for this Fellowships. The selection process is based on written test and interview or direct interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at IGCAR website (www.igcar.gov.in) on or before 03 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for ICMR JRF vacancies are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ICMR Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for Field Asst/Assessor/Jr Asst
IGCAR Recruitment 2020:
IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||03 April 2020|
Candidates can also check for ICMR JRF 150 Vacancies
IGCAR JRF Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in the areas of physical, chemical and engineering sciences from UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation and post-graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply
- Candidates in the final year/semester should have scored marks 55% and above aggregate until the previous semester/year and a minimum aggregate of 55% in B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. level [in the case of M.Sc./M.Tech. candidates].
Category – A:
Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc. is the eligible qualification for the following subjects
- Physics (General, Applied, Condensed matter, Nuclear, Theoretical)
- Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical)
- Radiation Physics
- Atmospheric Science/Meteorology
Category – B:
- M.Tech/M.E in Nuclear Engineering /Nuclear Science & Technology
- M.Tech in Atmospheric Science
Category – C:
B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/B.Sc (Tech). in any one of the following disciplines with a valid GATE score and cut-off (400 to 599 eligible for the written test) (600 and above eligible for interview)
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Engineering Physics
Maximum Age Limit (as on 03.04.2020): 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For PwD – 10 years
Fellowship and Tenure:
- Direct Ph.D – 1st & 2nd yrs: Rs.31,000/-pm, 3rd yr: Rs.35,000/-pm, Book allowance Rs.40,000/- per year.
- Integrated Ph.D. (single degree) – 1st yr Rs.21,000/-pm + Book allowance Rs.25,000/-, 2nd& 3rd yr Rs.31,000/-pm, 4,5,6th yr Rs.35,000/-pm, Book allowance for 2nd yr onwards Rs.40,000/- per year.
- Integrated Ph.D. (double degree) – 1st yr Rs.21,000/-pm + Book allowance Rs.25,000/-, 2nd& 3rd yr Rs.31,000/-pm, 4,5,6,7th yr Rs.35,000/-pm, Book allowance for 2nd yr onwards Rs.40,000/- per year.
IGCAR Recruitment Selection Process for JRF:
- Selection will be done on the basis of their degree and academic record.
- Shortlisted candidates under different categories will be further selected based on written test and interview or direct interview
IGCAR JRF Vacancy-Written Test:
Candidates with prescribed marks in the qualifying examination and satisfying any of the following conditions are exempted from the written test:
- With valid UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship (SLET/Lecturership is not eligible)
- With valid JEST score of 90 percentile and above
- With valid INSPIRE-DST Fellowship
- With a valid GATE score after Master’s degree above the cut off as given below:
|Discipline||GATE cutoff – To appear directly for Interview|
|Physics||600 and above|
|Chemistry||600 and above|
- Candidates who have joined M.E./M.Tech. via GATE (eligible GATE papers listed in the online application) with a cut-off score of 600 or above are exempted from written test.
- Other candidates will have to appear for the written test. Candidates shortlisted based on the above criteria or written test will be called for interview.
Written Test Location for IGCAR JRF: Written test will be held on 03/05/2020 (Sunday) at Chennai.
Interview: The Selection Interview for all shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Kalpakkam.
- Selected candidates shall register for PhD under HBNI.
- Those who join with M.Sc./M.Tech. will be eligible to register for direct PhD.
- Those who join with B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] will be considered for integrated PhD with an option to have single degree (Integrated PhD only) or a dual degree (M.Sc.(Engg.)+ PhD).
How to Apply IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at IGCAR website (www.igcar.gov.in) on or before 03 April 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Receipt of applications: 16/03/2020 from 1000 hours onwards
- Last date for receipt of applications: 03/04/2020 upto 1700 hours
- Publication of scrutinized list for written test in website: 17/04/2020
- Written Test (tentative date): 03/05/2020
- Publication of list of candidates called for interview in Website: 18/05/2020
- Interview (tentative dates): 03/06/2020 to 12/06/2020
- Publication of final list of selected candidates in website: 03/07/2020
- Medical Examination Third week of July 2020
- Commencement of the course First week of August 2020
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 for Nurse and Pharmacist: (Expired)
|Job Role||Nurse and Pharmacist|
|Drive Date||3 & 4 July 2019|
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery(3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India (or)
- B.Sc Nursing (or)
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (or) Nursing Assistant Class Ill & above from Armed Forces.
- HSC(10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit: Not more than 50 years as on date of interview
- For Nurse: 3 posts
- For Pharmacist: 1 post
- For Nurse: Rs.52,304/Month (Excluding HRA Rs.3,592/)
- For Pharmacist: Rs.34,720/Month (Excluding HRA Rs.2,336)
The selection process is based on a merit basis.
If the response of candidates is more than 20, the candidates for interview will be decided based on highest marks obtained in Nursing Qualification (i.e., only top 20 candidates will be considered to be interviewed based on marks obtained in Nursing Qualification).
How to apply for IGCAR Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and attend the interview on 3 and 4 July 2019
Candidates who are coming for attending Walk-in-interview after 11 am on the date of interview will not be admitted for interview.
For More Details: Click here
Application form: Click here
Date: 3 July 2019
Time: 9 AM
Venue: Ist Floor Conference Room, GSO
Date: 4 July 2019
Time: 9 AM
Venue: Ist Floor Conference Room, GSO