Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 – IFB has released the job notifications for the post of Junior Project Fellows/Project Assistants/Field Assistants on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Pharm/12th. The selection is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 12,13 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Institute of Forest Biodiversity IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 for Junior Project Fellows/Project Assistants/Field Assistants:
|Job Role||Junior Project Fellows/Project Assistants/Field Assistants|
|Salary||Rs.17000 – 20000/-|
|Interview Date||12,13 July 2021|
Junior Project Fellows:
- First Class M.Sc. (Forestry/Agriculture (Plant Breeding/Agronomy/Seed Technology)/Botany Specialization in Plant genetics/taxonomy) OR First Class M.Sc. in /Forestry/ Agriculture/Botany OR 1st Class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Botany/Forestry OR First Class in M.Sc. in Chemistry/Botany/Biotechnology/Microbiology OR
- First Class M.Sc. in Botany with taxonomy specialization (OR) First class M Pharma with specialization in extraction and formulation of products from natural resources (OR) First class M.Sc in Forestry OR 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/Forestry.
- B.Sc. (Biology, Zoology, Chemistry) OR B.Sc.(Botany/Zoology/Forestry) as one of the Subjects OR B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Candidates should possess 10+2 Science.
- JRF/Junior Project Fellow- 28 Years
- Project Assistant/Field Assistant- 28 Years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- Junior Project Fellow(JPF) – 08 Posts
- Project Assistant(PA) – 02 Posts
- Field Assistant(FA) – 02 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow(JPF) – Rs.20000/-
- Project Assistant(PA) – Rs.19000/-
- Field Assistant(FA) – Rs.17000/-
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the walk-in-interview.
How to apply IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the interview with duly filled application form along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Junior Project Fellow: 12.07.2021 – 10.00AM Onwards
- Project Assistant/ Field Assistant: 13.07.2021 – 10.00AM Onwards
Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB),
Dulapally, Kompally (S.O.),
Institute of Forest Biodiversity IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer/LDC/MTS: (Expired)
|Last Date||24 November 2020|
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be
conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school
- Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Stenographer-1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk-1 Post
- MultiTasking Staff-5 Posts
Age Limit (As on 24/11/2020): 18-27 Years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
A competitive written examination will be conducted. Typing proficiency/skill test for the post of Stenographer and LDC will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted in 1:5 ratios on the basis of merit of written examination. The written examination will be conducted for all the posts either on the same date or on different dates through OMR. The question paper will be in English. It will have a total of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) for Stenographer Grade-II, 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) &Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the “Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity” payable at Hyderabad.SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply IFB Hyderabad Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form along with required documents to the following address through postal on or before 24 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Institute of Forest Biodiversity,
Dulapally, Kompally S.O.,
Hyderabad — 500 100
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now