Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 – IFB has released the job notifications for the post of Technical Assistant. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The selection is based on the written exam/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through postal on or before 29 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.29,200 – 92,300/ month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad or Visakhapatnam|
|Last Date||29 March 2022|
Technical Assistant ( Field/Lab Research) :
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Botany as one of the subjects from a recognized University OR
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Biotechnology as one of the subjects from a recognized University OR
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Marine Biology and/or Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University
Age Limit (as on 29.03.2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Technical Assistant should be Not below 21 years or exceeding 30 years.
Total Vacancies: 5 posts
- Technical Assistant (Botany) : 3 posts
- Technical Assistant (Biotechnology) : 1 post
- Technical Assistant (Marine Biology) : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Technical Assistant is Rs.29,200 – 92,300/ month
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Technical Assistant will be based on the shortlisting of students and Written test.
- The written examination will be conducted for all the posts either on the same date or on different dates.
- It will have a total of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and Duration of examination will be 03 hours
- 1/3rd mark will be deducted for each incorrect/wrong answer.
Minimum qualifying marks required in written examination :
|Category of candidate||Minimum qualifying marks|
|General awareness & Reasoning||20|
|General English & General Science||20|
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the the post of Technical Assistant is Rs.300.
- Demand Draft of Rs.300 drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the “Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity” payable at Hyderabad should be enclosed along with application.
How to apply IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their Application along with other essential certificates to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 29 March 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Postal Address :
The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad — 500 100
Institute of Forest Biodiversity IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer/LDC/MTS: (Expired)
|Last Date||24 November 2020|
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be
conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school
- Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Stenographer-1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk-1 Post
- MultiTasking Staff-5 Posts
Age Limit (As on 24/11/2020): 18-27 Years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
A competitive written examination will be conducted. Typing proficiency/skill test for the post of Stenographer and LDC will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted in 1:5 ratios on the basis of merit of written examination. The written examination will be conducted for all the posts either on the same date or on different dates through OMR. The question paper will be in English. It will have a total of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) for Stenographer Grade-II, 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) &Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the “Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity” payable at Hyderabad.SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply IFB Hyderabad Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form along with required documents to the following address through postal on or before 24 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Institute of Forest Biodiversity,
Dulapally, Kompally S.O.,
Hyderabad — 500 100
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now