IFB Hyderabad Recruitment announced to hire Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff through Direct Recruitment. Candidates who completed 12th standard exam and have an age limit between 18-27 years can apply for this job. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Last Date||24 November 2020|
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be
conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school
- Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Stenographer-1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk-1 Post
- MultiTasking Staff-5 Posts
Age Limit (As on 24/11/2020): 18-27 Years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
A competitive written examination will be conducted. Typing proficiency/skill test for the post of Stenographer and LDC will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted in 1:5 ratios on the basis of merit of written examination. The written examination will be conducted for all the posts either on the same date or on different dates through OMR. The question paper will be in English. It will have a total of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) for Stenographer Grade-II, 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) &Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the “Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity” payable at Hyderabad.SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply IFB Hyderabad Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form along with required documents to the following address through postal on or before 24 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Institute of Forest Biodiversity,
Dulapally, Kompally S.O.,
Hyderabad — 500 100
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now