Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ICFRE Recruitment 2023 notification for Junior Project Fellow posts for Genetic improvement of Azardirachta indicia A.Juss was announced. (Neem) & Bioprospecting for industrial utilization for lesser known forest plants project. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of BE / B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ICFRE Recruitment 2023 For Junior Project Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs.20,000/-per month. + HRA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Interview date||19 May 2023|
For Genetic improvement of Azardirachta indicia A.Juss. (Neem)( AICRP-26) Project:
- Essential: First Class M.Sc. in Forestry/Agriculture (Plant Breeding /Seed Technology)/Botany.
- Desirable: Working experience in the Selection of Germplasm/Seed processing. & Knowledge of Computer applications.
- Project Period: From 2019 -2025.
For Bioprospecting for industrial utilization for lesser known forest plants (AICRP-16) Project:
- Essential: First class M.Sc in Botany / Forestry/ Agricultural( Biochemistry).
- Desirable: Good knowledge of taxonomy, having experience in herbal product formulations from natural resources with computer applications.
- Project Period: From 2019 -2025
Note: The Position is temporary and Co-terminus with the project.
Age Limit (As On 01 June 2023): 28 years.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Physically Handicapped, and OBC.
Stipend: Rs.20,000/- per month + HRA
No.of.vacancies: 02 Posts.
- For Genetic improvement of Azardirachta indicia A.Juss. (Neem)( AICRP-26) Project: 01 Post
- For Bioprospecting for industrial utilization for lesser known forest plants (AICRP-16) Project: 01 Post.
The selection process will be a walk-in interview.
Note: The selection process may continue till late evening/the next day. Candidates are advised to come prepared accordingly.
How To Apply For ICFRE Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with filled applications & all their original certificates and mark sheets with a self-attested copy of each of them on 19 May 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 19 May 2023.
Reporting Time: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB),
Telangana – 500 100.