HSBC Recruitment 2024– Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) is scheduled to hire for the Hiring Trainee Software Engineer role. The candidates having B.E/B.Tech qualifications are eligible to apply. The working location will be at the Pune Office. Interested candidates can apply before 25 January 2024. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Oracle is scheduled to hire for the role of Student/Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here-> Oracle Internship.
HSBC: HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and ultimately helping people fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC Recruitment 2024 Details:
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
|25 January 2024
Trainee Software Engineer: Candidates should be Any Engineering Graduate from a recognised university.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of the BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
The inherent challenges/opportunities pertinent to this role (not an exhaustive list) include:
- Exhibiting a continuous appetite to learn in a complex and demanding business/IT environment
- The complexity of regulations, the global nature of programs and tight timelines
- Deeper understanding of the complex web of inter-connected, inter-dependent and inter-linked applications/systems
- Maintaining awareness of operational risks and minimising/nullifying their impact by identifying, assessing, mitigating/controlling and reporting by HSBC Group-defined processes.
The candidate would be required to provide appropriate (i.e., Better and Faster time to market) solutions, develop and implement them by learning and demonstrating their knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, etc.
- Various OS like Android Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely coupled and efficient) solutions that can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions that can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud ecosystems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development, thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 25 January 2024.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.