GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 -GSPANNOff Campus Drive scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2018/2019/2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Online Test Last Date||Will be informed later|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate – 60% Above
- Candidates who have graduated in 2018, 2019, and 2020 will be considered for full-time positions.
- Bond: 2 Years Agreement
- Candidates graduating in 2021 will be initially hired as interns and will be considered for a full-time position after successfully graduating.
Role 1: Software Engineer Trainee
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- A thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Good understanding of building scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented designs.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into an automation suite.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until the issues are resolved.
- Help the backend developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Role 2:Software Engineer Trainee-Big Data
- Good knowledge of SQL, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Scala and Java/Python.
- Understanding of any cloud environment, like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.
- Working knowledge of workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow design and deploy directed acrylic graphs (DAGs).
- Knowledge of agile/Scrum application development using Jira.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Develop high-quality, scalable data pipelines using big data, Spark, Java/Python coding expertise.
- Test unit and system integration and fix issues.
- Collaborate with the team to explore and learn the existing systems.
- Maintain high standard of code quality and unit test coverage.
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demonstrations, retrospectives, and grooming sessions.
How to Apply for GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this online test by the following link on or before 15 April 2021.
To Apply & Take Test
Software Engineer Trainee: Click here
Software Engineer Trainee(Big Data): Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now