GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2021 -GSPANNOff Campus Drive scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2017/2018/2019/2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Online Test Last Date||6 January 2021|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate – 60% Above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch
Associate Software Engineer-QE Automation
- Technical Skill Requirements: Core Java, Selenium and Testing Lifecycle
- Good knowledge of testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of mark-up language like like HTML and CSS Styles.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Python, Java. or PHP skills will be an advantage.
- Any frontend technology certification is desirable.
- Technical Skill Requirements: Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git / Maven / Jenkin / Docker / Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform / Azure / Python / Shell / Bash Script / CI/CD
- Up to 2 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration, including installation and configuration of various software.
- Familiarity of Jenkins or similar tools.
- Understanding of various AWS or Azure components and cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of Docker Containerization, Kubernetes, and developing infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Ability to script and automate using Python / Shell / Bash.
- Good understanding of micro-services configuration and deployment.
- Technical Skill Requirements: Java Programming Skills, Linux, Shell Scripts, Relational or NoSQL Database
- Basic programming or scripting skills in Java, Python or shell scripting
- Good knowledge in RDBS or No SQL databases
- Good knowledge of container based technologies (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Excellent debugging and problem solving capabilities
- Experience in the use of Linux Operating System
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoys solving difficult technical problems
- 0 – 2 years of experience in programming languages like Python, R, and SAS
- Good understanding of data mining and statistical analysis.
- Experience in cloud environments like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills along with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Prior experience of solving use cases with real data.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills.
Associate Software Engineer-Big Data
- Good knowledge of SQL, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Scala and Java/Python.
- Understanding of any cloud environment, like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.
- Working knowledge of workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow design and deploy directed acrylic graphs (DAGs).
- Knowledge of agile/Scrum application development using Jira.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply for GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this online test by the following link on or before 6 January 2021 10 P.M.
To Apply & Take Test: Click here