Goa Labour and Employment department Recruitment 2021 – Goa Labour and Employment department invites online application for the post of Pharmacist/Staff Nurse/L.D.C./Jr. Stenographer/M.T.S for 70 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.Sc/Diploma/ITI/HSC/SSC are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 21 June 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Goa Labour and Employment department: The office of the Commissioner of Labour is assigned with the duties and functions relating to Industrial relations, Labour Welfare and enforcement of Labour legislation besides implementation of Labour Welfare and Social Security Schemes. The officials in the Labour Department are also appointed and declared as authorities performing quasi-judicial executive functions under various labour legislations of both the Central and State Governments.
Goa Labour and Employment department Recruitment 2021:
Goa Labour and Employment department Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist/Staff Nurse/L.D.C./Jr. Stenographer/M.T.S :
|Job Role||Pharmacist/Staff Nurse/L.D.C./Jr. Stenographer/M.T.S|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 35,400/-|
|Application Last Date||21 June 2021|
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a Board of Technical Education. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Three years experience as a Registered Pharmacist. Knowledge of Marathi
- Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses of 6 months duration failing which B.Sc. Nursing. Registration Certificate as Registered Nurse or registered midwife from State Council. Knowledge of Konkani
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council from Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Computer applications/ operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education. Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 35 words per minute in typing. Minimum three months certificate course in Computers. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. Or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant Trade, from a recognized institution. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi. Multi-tasking skills such as knowledge of operating office machines including computers.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years
- Pharmacist – 19 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 30 Posts
- L.D.C. – 08 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer – 01 Post
- M.T.S. – 12 Posts
- Pharmacist – Rs.29,200/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs.35,400/-
- L.D.C. – Rs.19,900/-
- Jr. Stenographer – Rs.25,500/-
- M.T.S. – Rs.18,000/-
Goa Labour and Employment department Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the written test/interview. Written examination will be conducted of 100 marks and nature of examination shall be subjective or objective or combination of both.
- For the post of Jr. Steno, stenography test (i.e. skill test) will be conducted and those who clear the skill test, would be called for written test. The skill test is separate from written test and no separate weightage shall be given to the skill test while drawing the final merit list of the candidate.
How to apply for Goa Labour and Employment department Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from official website and submit the filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 21 June 2021
For more details & Application Form: Click here
The Office of the Administrative Medical Officer,
E.S.I. Scheme, Panchdeep Bhavan,
2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now