GESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) Job notification for 1648 vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GESCOM Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Asst Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.46,080-98,030/-|
|Application Start Date||5 March 2019|
|Last Date||4 April 2019|
GESCOM Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Executive Engineer: BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE) or pass in AMIE (INDIA) (Section A & B Electrical) examination.
Assistant Engineer: BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics /Civil Engineering of a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE) or pass in AMIE (Section A & B – Electrical/Civil) examination or any equivalent Engineering Degree relevant to Transmission & Distribution utilities.
Junior Engineer: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka.
Junior Personal Assistant:
- Should have passed SSLC/10th Standard examination from the State of Karnataka. AND
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting and Senior Grade Shorthand Examinations in Kannada & English conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board. OR
- Should have passed Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Commercial practice with Kannada & English Shorthand and Kannada & English Typewriting as optional (Elective) subjects granted by the Board of Technical Education in Karnataka.
Junior Assistant: Should have PUC qualification in the state of Karnataka or Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing or Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education, Government of Karnataka.
Age limit(As on 04.04.2019): 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
GESCOM Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 1648 Posts
Non-Hyderabad Karnataka (NHK) Region – 1450 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) – 71 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.) – 399 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Elec.) – 519 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 22 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistant – 56 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 360 Posts
Hyderabad Karnataka (HK) Region – 198 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) – 23 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.) – 106 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 5 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Elec.) – 51 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -6 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistant – 7 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs.46,080-98,030/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.41,130-72,920/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.26,270-65,020/-
- Junior Personal Assistant: Rs.22,920-56,320/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs.20,220-51,640/-
GESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
- For Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant, selection will be made strictly on merit based on the marks secured in the Online Aptitude Test only
- For Junior Personal Assistant will be made by selection strictly on merit basis on the marks secured in the Senior Grade Typewriting & Senior Grade Shorthand Examination.
- Rs.500/- for General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- Rs.300/- for SC/ST Category
- No fee for Physically challenged candidates.
Examination Centres: Bengaluru, Mysuru, Davanagere, Mangaluru, Hubballi, Dharwad, Belagavi, Kalaburgi (Gulbarga), Ballari.
How to apply for GESCOM Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 5 March 2019 to 4 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 5 March 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 04.04.2019.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through any e-Post Office: 05.04.2019
- Date of Examination: Will be announced later.