Genpact Recruitment 2023: Genpact is scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Associate (Fresher). Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BCA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Technical Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Associate (Fresher)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Technical Associate (Fresher):
- Graduate B.Tech (IT), BCA
- IT Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Commitment to Quality Standards and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Excellent in English Communication (both written and verbal)
- The resource would be working towards supporting the Security Operations Function for a Client.
- Roles, responsibilities and deliverables would span across different process functions.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English.
- With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line.
- We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
- Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality.
- And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
- Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
How to apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.