Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Genpact Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Management Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com/CA/MBA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.com graduate
- Relevant work experience in General Ledger.
- Candidates with CA, MBA Finance
- Good understanding of General Ledger
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel.
- Preparate and review responsibilities of Month-end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations, and reporting of open Items.
- Pass on General entries
- Ensure timely delivery of work and provide regular updates to all partners including clients.
- Prepare and update process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
- Preparing Monthly reviews of the P&L and balance sheet and highlighting the key callouts.
- Do research, investigations, and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic.
- Handle responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- Involvement in migration of any additional financial responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions handled by the team.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and ensure compliance with finance control standards.
How to apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here