Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
General Motors Recruitment 2019 for the role of BCM Readiness Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
General Motors Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||BCM Readiness Engineer|
|Last Date||2 August 2019|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Experience in SW testing and validation of Automotive systems, preferably BCM, HVAC & PEPS
- Experience in scripting languages such as CAPL/Perl/Python
- HIL testing using dSPACE
- Software debugging skills and tools (debuggers, emulators for NEC V850 FR5 Cortex and other micro’s)
- Experience with CAN/LIN Tools (e.g. CANoe with LIN, CANalyzer, NeoVI)
- Model-based design and testing of control systems using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
Programming skills in C/ C++
- Knowledge of any test automation tool
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/ LIN/ KWP2000/ GMLAN
- Exposure to Software Engineering models and processes
- Conversant with a configuration management system – Preferably RTC
- Basic Knowledge on AUTOSAR
- Good Communication Skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verification of features/ functionalities developed for BCM.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies for Unit Testing, System Testing and Functional Testing.
- Issue root causing and debugging on the Test bench using debugger and emulator.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test scripts
- Automation of test plans using plyable (in house tool) for regression testing in dSPACE
- HIL Testing of BCM Features using dSPACE
- Know how on any RTOS preferred
How to apply for General Motors Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 2 August 2019 till 4:59 AM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now