Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Others. There are 32 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass/Diploma/+3 Examination are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2023 for Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Others:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Others|
|Qualification||12th pass/Diploma/+3 Examination|
|Total Vacancies||32 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Last Date||24 August 2023|
Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Junior Typist:
- Shall have passed at least +3 Examination or such other qualification equivalent to +3 Examination of a recognized University.
- Shall have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board.
- Have passed the Revenue Inspector Training.
Age Limit ( As on 24 August 2023 ): 18 – 38 years
No.of.Vacancies: 32 Posts
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: 15 Posts
- Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Junior Typist: 09 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Stenographer: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Junior Typist: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Salaried Amin: Rs 21,700 – 69,100/-
- The selection process includes a Written Examination & Viva Voce.
- The scheme of examination for each post is explained in the advertisement. ( Check Advertisement )
- The date of the Written Tests for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, and Salaried Amin will be intimated later on.
How to Apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form by Registered Post /Speed post to the mentioned address latest by 24 August 2023 up to 5.00 pm. Applicants may also drop their applications in the Drop Box kept inside the Court Campus, Civil Court, Berhampur within the said time and date.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Note: The number of above vacancies in different categories of the post may increase or decrease.