Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GADVASU Recruitment 2023 announced Laboratory Technician on contract basis in the various departments of this college at fixed salary as per category-III skilled workers. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University recently published a job notification of 14 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates who completed B.Sc/Diploma/10th/12th Pass can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
GADVASU Recruitment 2023 for Laboratory Technician:
|Job Role||Laboratory Technician|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Last date to apply||27 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should complete 10+2/Senior Secondary of any stream. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (mark 50% or above) with 2 years experience as Laboratory Technician in Veterinary Laboratory Or
- Diploma 2 year duration in medical Laboratory Technology with 3 years experience as Laboratory Technician in Veterinary Laboratory.
- Matric Level certificate of Punjabi language.
- The post is purely temporary on six month basis. Further, extension will be subject to satisfactory progress of the candidate.
- To assist the teacher in handling of chemicals samples, including preparation of smears staining and separation of plasma/serum etc.
- To assist in the conduct of the test with respect of biochemical estimation of blood samples, urine analysis and haematological estimation.
- To maintain record for the purchase and use of chemical, reagents and kits in the Laboratory.
- To assist the teacher in charge to maintain the record of the laboratory reports.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time in the interest of university work.
Age Limit (as on 27 March 2023): 18 to 37 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/BC as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
Salary : Rs.12995/month
No.of.Vacancies: 14 Posts
Selection Process for GADVASU Recruitment 2023:
Selection process includes practical skill test. The shortlisted candidates should appear for the practical skill test and document verification as per date and time notified on the University website. The candidates must bring original documents for verification.
How to apply for GADVASU Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the bio-data(should mention contact number and email id) with one recent photograph and attested photocopies of all the relevant documents to the below mentioned address latest by 27 March 2023.
For More details: Click here
Office of Dean,
College of Veterinary Science,
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,