Eurofins Recruitment 2017 scheduled for the post of Associate IT for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Diploma graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eurofins Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate IT|
- 2015/2016 passed out graduate/3 years Engg diploma/PG (BE / B.Tech / BSc IT/IS/EEE/ECE/ Electronics) aspirants.
- Should / must had a break for at least 6-8 months and looking for a job now.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal & written.
- Must be willing to work in shifts
- Should be willing to join within a week, if selected.
Technology skills: Any Infra skill set (Servers, IIS, Network, VMware, Storage, Backup, Administrative, Application Support, IT Service desk,..)
- Ability to learn
- Good communication
- Knowledge on Infrastructure domain
The main objective of this position is to deliver high quality infrastructure support by detailing functional and non-functional requirements
- Group discussion
- Attitude & Communication interview through F2F
- Final round F2F interview
Note: Selected candidates will undergo ON-JOB-TRAINING for period of 12 weeks on different technology platforms (Yet to plan the duration of the training)
How to apply for Eurofins Recruitment 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now