ERNET Recruitment 2020 – ERNET India invites job notification for the post of Sr.Project Engineer, Project Manager for 03 vacancies purely on contract basis. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with relevant work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview/ video conferencing. Interested and eligible candidates forward their CV to mentioned mail id and attend the walk-in interview on the respective date and time. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
ERNET Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Sr.Project Engineer/ Project Manager|
|Salary||Rs.42,000/- to Rs.55,000/- month|
|Walk-in Date||10 & 11 June 2020|
|Last Date||09 & 10 June 2020|
For Sr. Project Engineer (Programmer/Developer):
- Candidates should complete full-time B.Tech/BE (IT/CE/EC)/ MCA with 06 years’ post-qualification experience in Dot Net, IIS SQL Server DB Admin, Cloud Management through VPN.
For Project Manager:
- Candidates should complete full-time B.Tech/ B.E (IT, CSE, ECE)/ MCA with 08 years’ post-qualification experience in Project Management, configuration of website/servers.
For Sr. Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test):
- Candidates should complete full-time B.Tech/ B.E (IT, CSE, ECE)/ MCA with 06 years’ post-qualification experience in Configuration, Quality Testing and Audit of Website, Server Network.
Maximum Age Limit:
- Sr.Project Engineer: 35 years
- Project Manager: 40 years
- For Sr. Project Engineer (Programmer/Developer): 01 post
- For Project Manager: 01 post
- For Sr Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test): 01 post
- Sr.Project Engineer: Rs.42,000/-
- Project Manager: Rs.55,000/-
ERNET Recruitment Selection Process for Sr.Project Engineer/ Project Manager:
- Selection will be done for the Persons who meet the eligibility criteria through walk-in-interview/ video conferencing
How to apply ERNET Recruitment 2020 for Sr.Project Engineer/ Project Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates to appear for the Walk-in-interview through video conferencing should forward their CV/ Bio-data in the format along with self-attested certificate through e-mail at [email protected]/ [email protected] by 4.30 pm on 9th June 2020 for Sr. Project Engineer (Programmer/Developer) & Project Manager posts and by 4.30 pm on 10th June 2020 for Sr. Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test) post and then attend the walk-in on respective date and time.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
Report for registration to appear in Walk-In-Interview:
- For Sr. Project Engineer (Programmer/Developer): 10 June 2020 from 9.45 to 11.30 hrs.
- For Project Manager: 10 June 2020 from 13.00 to 15,00 hrs.
- For Sr. Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test): – 11 June, 2020 from 9.45 to 11.30 hrs.
(Shortlisted candidate will be informed by return email indicating tentative time enabling them to attend the interview through video conferencing on the day of the interview mentioned above.
(Candidates intend to appear in the interview through VC should have Whatsapp or any other such facility to interact through VC)