Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Engineer, Finance & Account Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||F&A Officer, Engineer|
|Experience||Engineer- Nil; F&A Officer-1year|
|Job location||India, Abroad|
|Last date||15 December 2017|
- Candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline with CA/CWA with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI.
- 1 year post qualification experience in the field of financial vetting or/and accounts
keeping. Besides above he/she may be associated in preparation of budget, direct/indirect taxes and related activities, payroll and expense settlements, Treasury and Fund Management.
B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/CPI and ME/M. Tech/M.Sc. (Engg.) in Machine Design/ Machine Dynamics/ Applied Mechanics with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI
B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/ M.Sc. (Engg.) in Environmental Engg./ Science discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI.
Post wise vacancies: 04 Posts
- F&A Officer – 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer – 01 Post
- Environmental Engg Engineer – 01 Post
Age limit(As on 15.11.2017): Below 38 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Place of Posting:
- The place of posting may be at Head Office New Delhi / Gurugram, Regional Offices at Chennai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices and Construction Sites etc.
- However, the place of posting can be anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the exigency of work.
The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview.
How to apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position latest by 15 December 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here