Ellucian Recruitment scheduled for the role of Associate Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Ellucian Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Training in Java application development
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs development, Groovy, Grails
- Knowledge of lean agile development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Other value add skills
- Interest in higher education applications
- Knowledge/experience: Groovy, Spring, Hibernate, JSON, GIT, PL/SQL
- You will be engaged in developing solutions from beginning to end.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop code according to specifications and standards
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Participate in code reviews
- Prepare test data
- Present ideas and solutions
- Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
- Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to product adoption
How to apply Ellucian Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here