Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Educational Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2023 announced Stem Teachers for the Royal Government of Bhutan. There are totally 25 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates who completed M.Sc/B. Ed can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
EdCIL Recruitment 2023 for Stem Teachers:
|Job Role||Stem Teachers|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Last date to apply||18 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should complete a Master’s Degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university (mandatory).
- Proficiency in teaching the English language is must.
- Candidates must have high proficiency in use of technology for education.
- The Cut-Off date for determining various eligibility criteria (Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Experience, etc.) will be 04th March 2023.
Note: The tenure of posting shall be for a minimum of 2 years and the teachers may be posted and relocated anywhere in Bhutan depending on the requirement of the Royal Government of Bhutan.
Experience: The PGT teacher must have 5 years of work experience in teaching Mathematics, Computer Science/IT/ICT or Chemistry for students of 11th and 12th classes.
Age Limit (as on 4th March 2023): Maximum – 40 years
No.of.Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Mathematics – 10 Posts
- Computer Science/IT/ICT – 10 Posts
- Chemistry – 5 Posts
Selection Process for EdCIL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates shall be selected based on interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the date and venue of the interview by email.
- Candidates should produce all original self-attested copies of documents including Medical fitness certificate at the time of interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for interview in New Delhi.
How to apply for EdCIL Recruitment 2023?
The eligible candidate can apply online only through the EdCIL website. Candidates should register & fill out the application form. Scan and upload the recent photograph & signature as per the application format latest by 18 March 2023. Login credentials will be shared through email for further reference.
For More details: Click here
To apply: Click here
Note: candidates are advised to visit the EdCIL website from time to time regarding the call letters and other updates for the further recruitment process.