Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ECGC Recruitment 2022 – Export Credit insurance Organization (ECGC) has announced an job notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. There are 75 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible from this recruitment can apply from 21 March 2022 to 20 April 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be any degree. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
ECGC Recruitment 2022:
ECGC Recruitment For Probationary Officer:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||20 April 2022|
ECGC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit (as on 21/03/2022):
- Minimum: 21 years, Maximum – 30 years i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 22.03.1992 and not later than 21.03.2001 (both the dates inclusive)
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons affected by 1984 riots – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
ECGC Recruitment Category wise vacancies: 75 Posts
- SC – 11 Posts
- ST – 10 Posts
- OBC – 13 Posts
- EWS – 07 Posts
- Unreserved – 34 Posts
Pay Scale: 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
ECGC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Online Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Online Examination:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Maximum Marks
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40||40 minutes|
Description Paper: (40 minutes)
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20|
|Precise Writing||One out of two given options||20|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at select Centre(s).
- The total marks allotted for interview are 60. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40%(35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
ECGC Recruitment – Application Fee:
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
How to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 21 March 2022 to 20 April 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- Payment of application fee / intimation charges (online) – 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training – 25.04.2022 Onwards
- Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST – First and second week of May, 2022
- Download of call letters for Online written examination – First week of May, 2022 onwards
- Online written Examination – 29th May 2022
- Declaration of result of Online Written Examination : Between 15th – 19th June, 2022
- Interview July /August 2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now