ECGC Recruitment 2018 – Export Credit insurance Organization (ECGC) Job notification for the post Probationary Officers in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process of ECGC Recruitment are given in below.
ECGC Recruitment 2018: Probationary Officer (PO)
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/CA/M.Com/ LLB/Any degree|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||15 January 2018|
ECGC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Accounts: An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA), Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Legal: Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM)
Company Secretary: An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
Actuary: Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared atleast 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3.
IT: B Tech or BE in CS / IT or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of duration of at least 6 months.
Economics: MA Economics with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
Commerce: M.Com. with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
- Graduates in any stream with minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduates in any stream with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
Note: All the educational/professional qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/Board recognized by Government of India /approved by Government Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 15/01/2018.
ECGC Recruitment Discipline wise vacancies: 32 Posts
- Accounts – 5 Posts
- Legal – 5 Posts
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Actuary – 2 Posts
- IT – 2 Posts
- Economics – 2 Posts
- Commerce – 3 Posts
- Generalist – 12 Posts
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018): 20 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
ECGC Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on Online Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Online Examination:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 minutes|
Description Paper: (40 minutes)
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20|
|Precise Writing||One out of two given options||20|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at select Centre(s).
- The total marks allotted for interview are 60. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40%(35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
ECGC Recruitment – Application Fee:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others.
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata and Bengaluru.
- Pre-examination Training may be arranged by the company to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Minority Communities at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangaluru.
- All eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-examination Training should send an application to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), ECGC Limited, Dalamal House, Ground Floor, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai400021 before 22/01/2018.
- While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the Pre-examination Training Programme at the designated centers.
How to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 January to 15 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- On-line registration including edit/modification of applications by candidates: 01.01.2018 to 15.01.2018
- Payment of application fee/intimation charges (Online): 01.01.2018 to 15.01.2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination: 7 to 10 days before exam
- Online examination: February 2018
- Declaration of result: Within a week of conduct of exam