Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ECGC Recruitment 2023 – Export Credit Insurance Organization (ECGC) has announced a job notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. There are 17 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/LLB/ICSI/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.A/MCA. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
ECGC Recruitment 2023 for Probationary Officer:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 53,600 – 1,02,090/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application starts from||02 May 2023|
|Last date||31 May 2022|
Accounts (CA): An Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA), Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWA), and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
Legal: Bachelor of Law (LLB) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
Company Secretary: CS qualified with ACS membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Actuary: Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CM1, CS1, and CS2 or its previous equivalents.
IT: B Tech or BE in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of the duration of at least 6 months.
- B Tech or BE in Computer Science / Information Technology/Computer engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation. &
- ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Information Security/Cyber Security.
- Preference would be given to those who have core specialization in Cyber Security at PG level or certifications of CISSP/CISM/CompTIA CySA+/GSEC/OSCP.
Country Underwriting/Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in Hindi /Hindi Translation, with English as core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR
- Master’s degree in English with Hindi as core/elective/major subject at the bachelor’s degree level with a minimum of 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR
- Master’s degree in any discipline with English and Hindi as core/elective/major subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR
- Master’s degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi translation with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
Data Science: Master’s Degree in Data Science.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ):
- 21 – 30 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 years
Salary: Rs 53,600 – 1,02,090/-
No.of.Vacancies: 17 Posts ( SC – 02, ST – 02, OBC – 05, EWS – 02, UR – 06 )
- Accounts (CA): 01 Post
- Legal: 04 Posts
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Actuary: 02 Posts
- IT: 02 Posts
- IT/CISO: 01 Post
- Country Underwriting/research: 01 Post
- Rajbhasha/Hindi: 04 Posts
- Data Science: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Online Exam/Interview.
- Final selection shall be based on the performance and merit of the candidates in the Online Exam and Interview, taken together.
- The Centre, venue address, date, and time for the Online examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorized ECGC Limited website.
- The online examination will be conducted at 6 centers i.e., Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
- Marks of Descriptive Paper (English Language) will only be will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective (MCQs) test and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
- The various qualifying cut-off marks in each section of the objective tests and the descriptive paper will be decided by ECGC.
- A descriptive test to the extent of 25 times the number of vacancies or more as decided by the Company will be evaluated.
- Marks of Descriptive Paper (English Language) will be counted for the final selection.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Objective Test- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||30||30||10 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||40 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||50||50||40 minutes|
Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language):
- Type activity: Essay Writing/Precis Writing
- No. of questions: One out of two given options
- Marks: 20 marks each
- Time allotted: 40 minutes for both questions together.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Written Examination will subsequently, be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at Mumbai and/or other centers.
- The total marks allotted for the interview are 60.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of the Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
- The interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for the further selection process.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website from 02 May 2023 to 31 May 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees/intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system-generated online application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate, and retain it along with the Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on ECGC authorized website.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for online examination.
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 02 May 2023 to 31 May 2023
- Payment of application fee/intimation charges (online): 02 May 2023 to 31 May 2023
- The download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training: 07 June 2023 Onwards
- Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST: Third week of June 2023
- The download of call letters for Online written examination: Second week of June 2023 onwards
- Online written Examination: 15 July 2023
- Declaration of result of Online Written Examination: August 2023
- Interview: August/September 2023