Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DxSherpa Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2018 & 2019 Batch MCA/MSC/MCS/MBA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DxSherpa Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Salary||CTC 12- 15 K per month|
|Venue Date||30 October 2018|
- Post Graduates of 2018, 2019 (MCA, MSC, MCS, MBA-IT )
- Percentage: No Percentage criteria
- Very good programming skills in Java
- Good Aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills are necessary
- Very good communication skills
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of object oriented (OO)concept based applications
- Willing to learn new skills
- Joining: Immediate joining is mandatory
Job Profile: Selected candidates will be Trained on Service Now technologies.
- 1st round: Online JAVA programming test.
- 2nd round: Group discussion.
- 3rd round: Introduction towards policies.
- 4th round: 1/2 Weeks training (NO charges applicable).
- 5th round: Training evaluation.
- 6th round: HR.
Compensation and Other Benefits:
- 12- 15 K CTC per month (Basic )
- Project Bonus: 3-6 K/month (fixed, once deployed on to a project)
- Shift Allowance: 3-11 K/month, depending on the shift allocated (no allowances for a
- Outstation Allowance: 12 K (applicable if moving out of base location, i.e., Pune, for a
How to apply for DxSherpa Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 30 October 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 30-10-2018 (Tuesday) at 9:00 am.
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now