Directi Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Application Engineer, Platform Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Directi Off Campus Drive Details:
|Company Name||Directi Internet Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Application Engineer, Platform Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 25-27.5 LPA|
|Venue date||15 November 2017|
2,000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech through Off Campus–Register Now
- B.E/B.Tech(CSE/IT) 2018 Batch
You have the makings of a full-stack developer – impressive problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent. You are passionate about software design, programming and delivering, clean, test- covered, well-designed, scalable code.
- You have the makings of an ace developer – impressive problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent. You are passionate about programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code.
- You have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms, data structures, networking etc and are not rigid with respect to choice of technology, are relatively platform agnostic, and open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
- Online Test
- Skype Round
How to Apply Directi Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the following link and attend drive in the following venue on 15 November 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Date: 15th Nov 2017 (Wednesday) Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- Original copy and 1 photocopy of each.
Note: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.