DHFWS Puducherry Recruitment 2023 for Nursing Officer. There are 105 vacancies available for the posts. There are 105 vacancies available for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/Degree in Nursing are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and through Postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
DHFWS Puducherry Recruitment 2023 for Nursing Officer:
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Qualification||Diploma/Degree in Nursing|
|Total Posts||105 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level – 07|
|Job Location||Puducherry/Karaikal/Mahe/Yanam region|
|Last Date||28 October 2023|
- A pass in Hr.Sec examination or its equivalent
- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution and
- Registration as a Nurse and Midwife or equivalent in any State Nursing Council in India.
Age Limit(As on 28 October 2023): 18 – 32 Years
- OBC, BCM, EBC, MBC- 3 years
- SC/ST -5 years
- Persons with 10 years (in respect of reserved applicants, over and above the Bench Mark admissible relaxation of 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC Disabilities under | /MBC/EBC/BCM) the categories of One Leg (OL)
Salary: Pay Level – 07
No.of.Vacancies: 105 Posts
- Puducherry &Karaikal region (Having knowledge of Tamil): 95 Years
- Mahe region (Having knowledge of Malayalam): 09 Posts
- Yanam region (Having knowledge of Telugu): 01 Post
- 50% of marks obtained in the H.Sc. Examination or its equivalent and
- 50% of marks obtained in the B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery/Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent.
- A deduction of 5% of marks will be made for every additional attempt either to pass the examination or to improve the results, while computing the marks for educational and technical qualifications for the post of Nursing Officer.
- Candidates who have passed the Degree/Diploma/H.Sc. or its equivalent within the academic year but made additional attempt/supplementary examination will also be counted as additional attempt while computing the marks.
- Apart from the above computation, 1.5 marks will be awarded for every completed year of seniority from the date of registration of Degree/Diploma qualification in the Employment Exchange till the last date for receipt of duly filled in application will be added subject to a maximum of 15 marks in respect of the above mentioned post.
- Candidates who registered in the Employment Exchange but not renew on the due date will not be awarded additional marks for seniority.
- Selection will be made of the persons possessing knowledge of the regional language of Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu as the case may be according to the availability of vacancies in different regions of the Union Territory of Puducherry at the time of selection.
How to apply for DHFWS Puducherry Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online latest by 28 October 2023.
Take a printout of the application form and send the application form with the required testimonials to the mentioned address on or before 06 November 2023. 5.45 pm
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- The envelope for the post should be superscribed as “Application for recruitment to the post of ……………..”
Directorate Of Health And Family Welfare Services,
Victor Simonel Street,
Old Maternity Hospital Building,
Puducherry – 605 001.