Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 notifications for posts of LDC, Process Servers, Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||LDC, Process Servers, Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu|
|Salary||Up to Rs.5,400-25,200/-|
|Job Location||Darjeeling (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||22 May 2019|
For LDC: The candidates must have certificates of Madhyamic or higher education from any recognized Institution and certificates of Computer Knowledge.
For Process Server: The candidates must have certificates of Madhyamic or higher education from any recognized Institution and certificates of Computer Knowledge.
For all post in Group-D (Farash, Night Guard & Karmabandu): The candidate must have certificate of Class VIII passed or above from any recognized School or any other recognized institution.
Note: Graduates or equivalent are not eligible to apply for Group-D post.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Up to 45 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Darjeeling District Court – Post wise vacancies: 54 Posts
- LDC – 31 Posts
- Process Servers – 5 Posts
- Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu – 18 Posts
- LDC/Process Servers: Rs.5,400-25,200/Month
- Night Guard/Farash/Karmabandhu: Rs.4,900-16,200/Month
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
For LDC/Process Servers:
Written Examination for Screening:
- Paper I – (General Knowledge, General English Comprehension), Arithmetic.
- Paper II – English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, English Comprehension and Translation (Bangla/Nepali) to English or vice versa, Framing of Sentences.
|Computer Literacy Test||75|
Written Examination- English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, English Comprehension and Translation (Bangla/Nepali) to English or vice versa, Framing of Sentences.
- LDC: Rs.400/- For unreserved & Rs.250/- For SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Process Servers/Night Guard/Farash/ Karmabandhu: Rs.300/- For unreserved & Rs.200/- For SC/ST/OBC candidates
How to apply for Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22nd April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22nd May 2019