D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2020 – Deloitte scheduled to hire Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Member Technical – Quality and Test Engineering|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- The ideal candidates should be pursuing an engineering degree, preferably in computer science, and should be proficient in various programming languages and operating systems.
- Successful candidates have a track record of educational and/or professional success.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, along with excellent written and oral communication skills, are required.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work with the group responsible for ensuring the optimal functioning of high -performance trading systems, massive reconciliation systems, and related distributed and workflow systems.
- The candidate will be working with emerging trends in finance and some of the most advanced technologies.
How to Apply D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here