D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023 – D. E. Shaw is scheduled for DESIS Ascend Educare a six-month mentorship program for women in technology for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA Students. The detail about the selection process and application process is given below.
|Program||DESIS Ascend Educare|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||03 September 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: The program is open to women students enrolled in a full-time course who meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Second/third-year student in a B.Tech/B.E program;
- Third/fourth-year student in a five-year dual degree program (B.Tech + M.Tech, B.E + M.E);
- A first-year student in a two-year M.Tech/MS/MCA program; or
- A second-year student in a three-year MCA program;
- Students must have demonstrated excellence in academic or professional pursuits. I
- In addition, they should have an interest in finance and technology and be curious to learn more about the firm.
About the program:
- D. E. Shaw India is pleased to invite applications for the next edition of DESIS Ascend Educare—a six-month mentorship program for women in technology. DESIS Ascend Educare brings together talented and intellectually curious students and provides them with exposure to our firm
- As part of the program, students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree will participate in unique educational experiences in areas ranging from core technical skills to holistic professional development.
- Students will have an opportunity to learn from experienced, knowledgeable leaders who come from diverse backgrounds and offer new perspectives.
Program Duration: October 2023 – March 2024
- Courses will be held virtually on weekends. Each technology course will consist of three two-hour sessions (delivered over three weekends), and each non-technology course will consist of one two-hour session.
- Learning and networking events will be conducted on weekday evenings, totaling two to four hours each month.
- Groups comprising no more than four students will each have a dedicated mentor throughout the program.
- Selection is based on a three-step process:
- Students must submit an online application with a résumé detailing the student’s GPA, course of study, and any record of achievement or distinction.
- Students selected to go on to the next round will undertake an online assessment covering general aptitude and basic programming questions.
- This assessment will also include a self-nomination field requesting a description of the student’s interest in the opportunity and/or what makes them a compelling applicant (in 300 words or less).
- Students selected for the final round based on their assessment results will then be interviewed for final selection,
How to Apply D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link latest by 03 September 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.