Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cyient Recruitment 2022 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cyient Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Apprentice|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 with no prior work experience
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD,ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
- INR 1,74,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,000 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,000 after completion of 12 months
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
How to apply for Cyient Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now