CSGRC Recruitment 2021 – Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre (CSGRC) has released the notification for the post of Project Assistant. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 15 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CSGRC: Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre (CSGRC), Hosur is the premier centre for conservation and utilization of Seri-biodiversity in the country. The centre is also recognized as a National Active Germplasm Site (NAGS) for mulberry by National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi and for silkworm by National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR), Bengaluru. Collection, characterization and conservation of mulberry and silkworm in different geographical regions of India .
CSGRC Recruitment 2021:
CSGRC Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant :
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Interview Date||15 April 2021|
- For Project AIE-06003SI: B.Sc. in Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- For Project PIE-06001SI: B.Sc. in Life Sciences (Botany as one subject compulsory) with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- For General – 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences – Rs.12,000/- p.m.(consolidated)
- B.Sc. with PG Diploma in Sericulture / M.Sc. in Life Sciences / M.Sc. in Sericulture – Rs.15,000/- p.m.
CSGRC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CSGRC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may send their biodata in advance to the email id: [email protected] and attend the walk-in-interview on 15 April 2021 to the following venue from 10 am to 04 pm.
For More Details: Click here
Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre,
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles,
Govt. of India, P.B. No.44, Thally Road,
Hosur – 635109, Krishnagiri Dist., Tamil Nadu.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now