CPCRI Recruitment 2019: CSIR-Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod scheduled for the post of Project Executive & Field Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CPCRI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Project Executive, Field Assistant|
|Venue Location||Kasaragod (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||2 & 3 May 2019|
- M.Sc in (Agriculture)/Horticulture /Botany or Equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
Experience: Minimum one year experience in Research/ Development
- Xth Standard; Should be able to climb coconut tree
- Desirable: Experience in nursery activities in coconut
Age Limit (As on the date of interview):
- Below 30 years for Men candidates
- Below 35 years for Women candidates
- Relaxations for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Project Executive – 2 Posts
- Field Assistant – 2 Posts
CPCRI PE/FA Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the following criteria
- Project Executive – Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview
- Field Assistant – Selection will be based on Practical Test & Interview
How to apply CPCRI Recruitment 2019 for PE/FA?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 2 May & 3 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now