Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Associate Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023 for Associate Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Engineer: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
- Understanding on Pega Applications platform
- PCSA (PEGA Certified Systems Architect); preferred PCSSA (Pega Certified Senior System Architect) on Pega version 7.x or 8.x
- Knowledge on ITIL (Incident/Change/Problem/Release/Deployment Management)
- Work with team for any application enhancement, releases and deployments
- Work on Creating and updating the Application Runbooks and others
- Knowledge in tools like Octopus/Team City, Share Point, Confluence
- Good hands in Ticketing tools like Jira, My Service, Service Now.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly differentiate between problems caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs
- Understand the Severity and Criticality of the issue and work on priority
- Work with other depend teams across and provide solutions for the issues encountered
- Ensure all initiatives meet the minimum Service Management process requirements
- Act as an interface between the Customer with IT&T vendors, service providers and system owners.
- Act as escalation point for Business and IT Service providers
- Represent Business customers from an IT&T perspective in teleconferences and meetings.
- Function as the primary escalation point for Infrastructure vendors and ITSMO delivery of Incident Management and Service Request services.
- Engage Business customers and related projects to on-board new applications to the appropriate support models.
Incident/ Problem management:
- Minimise high priority incident durations and impacts; Ensure incidents receive correct priority ratings
- Minimise high priority incident volumes
- Minimise repeat and recurring high priority incidents
- Ensure problems and corrective actions receive correct priority ratings
- Facilitate problem outcomes with service providers
- Conduct Problem Reviews with Service Owners and System Managers
Change and Configuration management:
- Provide a coordination point for major change and release activities
- Identify issues, risks with Changes and Releases and facilitate resolution of these
- Conduct PIRs for failed Changes
- Ensure all changes records meet internal/external audit requirements
- Manage review and correction of CI inaccuracies
- Manage CI audits
- Provide CMDB support to major projects
- Provide process specific coaching to Configuration Librarians and Service Owners
- Monitor and maintain Configuration Librarian access to CMDB
How to apply for Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.