Citizencredit Bank Recruitment 2022 – Citizencredit Bank has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers & Probationary Associates. The educational qualification should be Any Degree. Interested candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 02 August 2022. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
About Citizencredit Bank: CITIZENCREDIT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD., (CCB) is a 100 year institution, working at the grass roots, helping people achieve economic success and financial security, sustained by values of good governance and integrity. CCB has made its presence felt in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nashik, Daman and Goa aiming to build vibrant and prosperous communities. ‘Integrity’ is proudly embedded in the cultural fabric of CCB, and that is possible through the most valuable asset – our employees. CCB offers the opportunity to evolve as a professional in an inclusive environment with adequate training and learning opportunities. Every role is important at CCB whether at the front desk dealing with clients or in the support functions.
Citizencredit Bank Recruitment 2022:
Citizencredit Bank Recruitment 2022 for Probationary Officers & Probationary Associates:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers & Probationary Associates|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 30,000/ Month|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Goa|
|Last Date||02 August 2022|
- Graduates in any discipline with at least 65% marks or those having Professional Qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, LLM, MTech, etc. from a recognized University or Institution will be preferred. JAIIB/CAIIB qualified will be preferred from among experienced candidates.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Knowledge of computer operation is essential. Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in Marathi, Hindi and English Language. Have a flair for Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development.
- Probationary Officers – 30 years
- Probationary Associates – 26 years
- Probationary Officers – Rs.30,000/-
- Probationary Associates – Rs.20,000/-
Citizencredit Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates who pass the Online (written) Test will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview. The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of combined scores: On-line (written) Test and Personal Interview. The On-line (written) Test will only be in the English language. Separate On-line (written) Test will be held for Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates.
Pattern of the On-line (written) Test:
|Contents of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Version||Duration|
|Reasoning ability & Computer aptitude||40||80||Only English||120 Minutes|
|Banking & General awareness||40||40|
|Quantitative and Numerical ability||40||40|
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked. For each wrong answer that has been marked, one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty, to arrive at the final On-line (written) Test score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
How to apply for Citizencredit Bank Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 02 August 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- On-line Registration of Application starts : 19.07.2022
- Last date to apply online : 02.08.2022 by 5.00 p.m.
- Downloading of call letter for On-line (written) Test : One week before On-line test date
- On-line (written) Test will be conducted : Tentatively in the month of August 2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now