CEB Recruitment 2017 for the post of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CEB Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
- Degree in computer science
- Intermediate Python skills: 1-2 years of hands-on experience working on Python.
- Developed web applications using Python Flask.
- Skilled in creating HTML webpages using CSS bootstrap.
- Knowledge of deploying Python applications on Windows Servers using IIS
- Ability to design applications that are intuitive and lead to a good user experience
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of CEB members and internal partners
- Self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects
- The FLORS practice, serving clients in the financial, legal, operations, audit and risk functions, is seeking a Software Engineer for their application development team.
- This team is responsible for building client facing workflow tools to aid executives’ and their teams, internal automation tools, and also applications that showcase our research.
- This position is for individuals with a computer science background that are interested in building scalable online applications.
How to apply CEB Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now