CDM Smith Recruitment scheduled to hire Electrical Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CDM Smith Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 0-2years of experience with electrical systems design
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Good communication skills.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- Familiarity with Electrical Power Systems software like SKM, ETAP.
- The expectations of this position are that the successful candidate will perform at the entry level of professional work, which will require utilizing formal training to perform basic electrical engineering tasks and to develop personal engineering design knowledge and abilities for advancement to the next level.
- This position requires a variety of routine technical tasks in which to build experience and to gain familiarization with CDM Smith’s engineering methods, practices, standards and company programs.
- Developing drawings for electrical systems (power, controls, communications, lighting, fire alarm, and security) using AutoCAD.
- Performing electrical systems design calculations and power systems analysis
How to apply for CDM Smith Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here