Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Canbank Factors Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Legal Officers/Junior Officers in various disciplines. There are totally about 06 vacancies available in above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of any degree / LLB/LLM are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About Canbank Factors: A subsidiary of CANARA BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, reputed for its diversified and professional services. Incorporated in the year 1991, with Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI) and Union Bank India as co-promoters. As a Non-Banking Financial Company, the Company is governed by the Regulatory Norms of Reserve Bank of India. As one of the leading factoring industry in INDIA.
Canbank Factors Recruitment 2023 for Legal Officers/Junior Officers:
|Job Role||Legal Officers/Junior Officers|
|Qualification||Any degree / LLB/LLM|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.37,300 – 45,800/-|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Legal Officers :
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB/ LLM) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the Legal Department ( as Legal Officer/ Legal Advisor) of a Commercial Bank/ Private Bank/ Financial Institution or a reputed NBFC/with reputed law firm/entity is desirable.
Junior Officer : He/ She should be a graduate with minimum 55% of marks(50% for SC/ST candidates) in any discipline from a recognized University/ institution with computer knowledge.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) :
- Legal Officers : Age should be between 21 to 35 years .
- Junior Officer : Between 21 & 30 years of age.
Age Relaxation : Relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates is admissible.
- Legal Officers : Rs.45,800/- per month.
- Junior Officer : Rs.37,300/- per month.
No.of.Vacancies : 06 Posts
- Legal Officers : 01 Post
- Junior Officer : 05 Posts
Selection Process of Canbank Factors Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Interview.
- The application for post of Legal Officers on contract basis will be shortlisted based on Qualification, experience, suitability/ place of stay and shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview by call letter and / or e-mail.
- Interview letter/ Mail will be sent only for the short listed candidates.
Application Fees : Rs 250/- by Demand Draft.
How to apply for Canbank Factors Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by downloading application form from the official website and send application form to the below mentioned address on or before 17 February 2023 till 5.30 pm.
For more details ( Legal Officers ) : Click here
For more details ( Junior Officer ) : Click here
Application Format ( Legal Officers ) : Click here
Application Format ( Junior Officer ) : Click here
- The envelope for the post should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Legal Officer/Junior Officers on Contract Basis”
- The names of candidates shortlisted for the interview for the vacancies will be published in our website along with the details of venue/date/time of interview.
- The contract period shall be a period of three years, to be reviewed at the end of each year.
Postal Address :
The SeniorExecutive Vice President,
Canbank Factors Ltd,
No.67/1, Kanakapura Main Road,
(Near Lalbagh West Gate),
Bengaluru – 560 004.
Venue for Interview : Registered Office, Bangalore.