Calsoft Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Calsoft Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.75 to 6.0 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 February 2019|
- B.Tech / B.E – CS & IT
- Eligibility – 60% throughout their academic.
- Good programming & logical skills in C, C++ / Python/ Java.
- Excellent debugging skills with analysis
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Good written and verbal communication
- Round 1: Online Technical – 60 minutes (MAPIT online test)
- Round 2: METTL test
- Round 3: Technical and HR Interviews
How to apply Calsoft Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend the drive at Bangalore on 16 February 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
Campus Venue: We Will intimate you after online registration and confirmation of your participation.
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as Interns. Based on the performance during internships they would be converted to full time employees.
- Internship Period: 6 – 8 months
- Internship Stipend: 15k per month
- Joining: Immediate
- CTC – Development Engineer – 3.75 L to 6 L pa ( 5L fixed + 1 L deferred bonus after one year of service at Calsoft)