Calsoft Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Calsoft Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.75 to 6.0 LPA|
|Venue Location||Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Venue Date||9 March 2019|
|Last Date||5 March 2019|
- B.Tech / B.E – CS & IT From 2019 Batch
- Eligibility – 60% throughout their academic.
- Good programming & logical skills in C, C++ / Python/ Java.
- Excellent debugging skills with analysis
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Good written and verbal communication
- Round 1: Online Technical – 60 minutes (MAPIT online test)
- Round 2: METTL test
- Round 3: Technical and HR Interviews
How to apply Calsoft Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 5 March 2019 and attend the drive at Raipur (Chhattisgarh) on 9 March 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Campus Venue: We Will intimate you after online registration and confirmation of your participation.
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as Interns. Based on the performance during internships they would be converted to full time employees.
- Internship Period: 6 – 8 months
- Internship Stipend: 15k per month
- Joining: Immediate
- CTC – Development Engineer – 3.75 L to 6 L pa ( 5L fixed + 1 L deferred bonus after one year of service at Calsoft)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now