Boeing Recruitment 2024 – Boeing is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Chennai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eurofins is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Eurofins Off Campus Drive.
Practo is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer Intern. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Practo Internship.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering a welcoming, respectful and inclusive environment for every teammate, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About: Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace. In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space. The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 4000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
Boeing Recruitment 2024 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Associate Software Engineer
|1- 3 Years
|Best in Industry
Associate Software Engineer:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required as a basic qualification
- Strong programming skill on Python
- Knowledge on Object oriented Programming Languages (JAVA,C++)
- Knowledge On PyQt application framework, TCL scripting, PyCharm IDE
- Good knowledge on Object Database Management System (ODBMS)
- Knowledge Web frameworks – preferably Bottle, Python WSGI Application, Pyunit.
- Experience with Web services, JSON Data structures.
- Experience with Mongodb and pymongo
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience in Aerospace domain with System Engineering Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/User Story creation as well as solution design and architecture
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1.5 or 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master + 1 year related work experience, etc.)
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.