Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the post of Trainee Programmer for 2018 batch B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Programmer (Technology- DW/JAVA/QA)|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Venue Date||22 & 23 January 2019|
|Last Date||16 January 2019|
- BE/B.Tech- CS/IT Branch 2018 batch
- Min 55% throughout in academics.
- Good communication skills
- Good presentability
- Skills Required: Analytical, Logical Reasoning & Programming.
- 2018 passed out with a package of 25K PM OR 3LPA, joining is immediate
- Students once placed will be working on technologies/skills like QA/Testing, Java, DataWarehousing/Databases, etc.
Note: Students from Bangalore/Karnataka and Salem/Coimbatore are only eligible for applying this drive.
- Online – Objective type questions based on Aptitude, SQL
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
How to apply Bitwise Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 16 January 2019 and attend drive at Bangalore on 22 & 23 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now