Bitwise Off Campus drive 2017 for the post of Trainee Programmer for B.E/B.Tech 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bitwise Off Campus drive 2017:
|Job Role||Trainee Programmer (Technology- DW/JAVA/QA)|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
|Last Date||3 August 2017|
- BE(CSE/IT/ISE) 2017 Batch only.
- 55% in SSC, HSC and 55% aggregate in BE / Graduation, till date.
- Good Communication Skills
- C, CPP, Java Programming
- Database concepts and SQL
- Knowledge of any RDBMS.
- Online MCQs Test based on Aptitude, SQL, Java / Testing
- GD – HR
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
How to apply Bitwise Off Campus drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 3 August 2017.Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Cambridge Institute of Technology
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036