Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BHU Recruitment 2022 – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Assistant. Interested candidates who completed their BCA/B.Sc can apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for this position before the last date i.e. 18 March 2022. The selection process will be based on Written Examination/ Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established jointly in 1916 by the Maharaja of Darbhanga Rameshwar Singh, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sunder Lal and British Theosophist and Home Rule League founder Annie Besant. Malaviya’s plan evaluated whether to seek government recognition for the university or operate without its control. He decided in favour of the former for various reasons. Malaviya also considered the question of medium of instruction and decided to start with English given the prevalent environment, and gradually add Hindi and other Indian languages.
BHU Recruitment 2022:
BHU Recruitment 2022 for Junior Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||Not Enclosed|
|Last Date||18 March 2022|
- The candidates should have the following qualifications:
Essential qualifications: BCA/BSc/or equivalent
- Desirable qualifications:
• Experience of data collection in clinical studies.
• Data entry speed of at least 40 words/minute
• Experience in handling MS Excel, Google sheets and Google documents
• Good communication skills
• Good command on Hindi and English language
Upper age limit:
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Project Assistant should be 30 years.
- The salary for the post of Junior Project Assistant is Rs.11,000/month
BHU Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Junior Project Assistant will be based on Written Examination/ Interview.
- Date of exam/interview shall be informed by mail.
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2022 for Staff Nurses?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with all the relevant documents/ certificates through postal/ Email to the address/ Email ID given below so as it reaches on or before 18 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here
Dr Upinder Kaur, Assistant Professor,
Department of Pharmacology,
Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi- 221 005
Email ID : email@example.com
BHU Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at BHU Recruitment?
Ans. At present BHU having vacancies for Junior Project Assistant
Q2.Who can apply for BHU Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed BCA/B.Sc are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for BHU Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application form with required documents through postal/email
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now