BHAVINI Recruitment 2017– Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Job notification announced for the post of Scientific Assistant in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Scientisic Assistant|
|Last date||24 November 2017|
Scientific Assistant(Health Physics): B.Sc (Physics) with minimum 60% marks.
Scientific Assistant(Chemistry): B.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
Scientific Assistant(Electrical): Diploma (Electrical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Scientific Assistant(Mechanical): Diploma (Mechanical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Scientific Assistant(Instrumentation): Diploma (Instrumentation) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Educational/Technical Qualifications should be from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Candidates are required to work in round the clock shifts.
- Candidates holding Diploma (Electronics & Instrumentation) can apply for Instrumentation
- Candidates holding Diploma (Electrical & Electronics) can apply for Electrical.
- Those candidates who are appearing in or awaiting result of final year/final semester are not eligible to apply
Discipline wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Health Physics – 4 Posts
- Chemistry – 2 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Instrumentation – 1 Post
Age limit(As on 24.11.2017): 18 to 30 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017-Selection process
The selection process is based on Written test and Personel Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- + Bank charge (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/women candidates)
How to apply for BHAVINI Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 4 November 2017 to 24 November 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The candidates should download a copy of the filled in application and admit card and keep it for records and future reference.
- Candidates working under the Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies etc. after the submission of the online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Sr. Manager (HR), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Project Station Building, Kalpakkam 603 102, Tamil Nadu.